User Experience Developer - Human Factor/Mission Engagement - TS/SCI with Poly
Company: Leidos Holdings Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Description Job Description: Lead all aspects of a product's
design, in an agile work environment, utilizing other designer's
expertise as deemed necessary. Work with product managers to
perform necessary user research and specify user interfaces using
iterative design techniques. Leverage and contribute to a
developing Design System of components to ensure consistency across
the product ecosystem. Primary Responsibilities
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, and work
collaboratively with design to create mockups and prototypes that
lead to intuitive user experience.
- Research, conceive and user-test experiences
- Work collaboratively to deliver wireframes, user stories, user
journeys, and mockups optimized with a mobile-first approach
- Identify issues with the existing experience and devise
- Make strategic user-experience decisions related to core and
new functions and features
- Track success of experience focused changes and iterate as
necessary to improve performance.
- Communicates large and complicated concepts to UX and other
teammates easily. Is able to adjust communication style to
- Works well with other team disciplines and is able to encourage
teams to adopt UX design solutions, but also can adapt designs to
time and feasibility constraints.
- Creates new content organization schemes and structures and
implements them effectively.
- Creates large scale system workflows. All work being clear in
purpose, mitigating errors and being easily learnable.
- Facilitates usability sessions independently. Can follow the
usability scripts created by someone else to complete testing.
- Conducts UX research interviews, prototype reviews, and surveys
- Applies the basics of visual design principles in their design
work such as visual hierarchy, proximity, similarity, font
selection and color theory.
- Strong commitment to learning. Enjoys independently exploring
new topics, problems, prospects and opportunities that present
themselves as relevant.
- Builds prototypes using HTML / CSS and has a strong
understanding of semantic html and page hierarchy concepts.
- Demonstrates an understanding of visual, layout and content
accessibility guidelines in their design work. Basic Qualifications
- Candidate must have BS with 2-14 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph. NSOINT
External Referral Bonus: Ineligible Potential for Telework: No
Clearance Level Required: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph Travel: No
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Requisition Category:
Professional Job Family: Software Development About Leidos Leidos
is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science
solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest
challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil,
and health markets. The company's 39,000 employees support vital
missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in
Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately
$12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more
information, visit www.Leidos.com. Pay and Benefits Pay and
benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we
craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work
we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive
compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid
Leave and Retirement. More details are available here. Securing
Your Data Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related
information at any part of the employment application process. And
Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent
from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting
to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any
other personal information, please report the email to [email
protected]. Commitment to Diversity All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race,
ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, genetic information,
pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Keywords: Leidos Holdings Inc., Reston , User Experience Developer - Human Factor/Mission Engagement - TS/SCI with Poly, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!