Senior Graphic Designer
Company: Engility Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment,
targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering &
integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the
Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated
professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while
delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking an experienced and creative
graphic designer to provide graphic support from idea conception to
delivery for a new department-level office that facilitates the
implementation of strategic capabilities to alleviate technical
challenges facing the customer. This office also leads strategic
research and development to provide mission advantage through
emerging and disruptive technologies. The candidate will coordinate
closely with the customer to develop engaging visuals for the
office brand and communications products. You will provide graphics
support including communications templates, branding, and
infographics for briefings. You will be skilled at developing
visual content for the office website and newsletters. The
candidate will also be required to design office marketing
materials, including print and digital posters and signage.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current/active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in an applicable field (four
years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of a degree)
and 10 years of experience.
- Must have demonstrated expertise applying Adobe Suite software
to support customer graphic design needs.
- Must have expertise experience with Microsoft Office
- Must have familiarity with Tableau or similar visualization
- Must have experience working directly with customers on
visualization needs and offering compelling options for
- Must have ability to brief and explain design strategy and
- Must have understanding of customer mission and strategy.
- Must have experience with coding / web design is a plus (HTML,
Dreamweaver, Java, etc.).
Keywords: Engility Corporation, Reston , Senior Graphic Designer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!