Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Financial Services, Google Cloud
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related
technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing, building, and deploying scalable
cloud-based solution architectures.
- Experience writing software in one or more languages, such as
- Experience communicating technical concepts to audiences.
- Experience working with and managing external
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, Developer
Operations, and/or continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience working in the financial sector.
- Knowledge of containerization and container orchestration
technologies such as Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE).
- Familiarity with standard IT security practices such as
identity and access management, data protection, encryption,
certificate and key management.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and
evolve their business through the use of Google's global network,
web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an
entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will
help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to
connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Google Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will provide
technical guidance to customers adopting Google Cloud Platform
services. You will also provide prescriptive guidance in ensuring
that customers receive the best of what Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
can offer, and have an excellent experience in migrating, building,
modernizing, and maintaining applications in Google Cloud Platform.
Additionally, you will work closely with Product Management and
Product Engineering to drive excellence in Google Cloud products
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure,
platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver
enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's
cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently
and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the
future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud
as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business
- Work with customers to design cloud-based technical
architectures, migration approaches, and application optimizations
that enable business objectives.
- Be a technical advisor and perform troubleshooting to resolve
technical challenges for customers.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials,
blog articles, and sample code.
- Travel up to 30% of the time as needed.
Keywords: Google Inc., Reston , Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Financial Services, Google Cloud, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!