Company: Roosters Men's Grooming Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Upscale Men's Grooming Center is seeking the voice and face of
Roosters Men's Grooming Center - Can you make a great impression by
being friendly, courteous and professional?
- Can you ensure our shop makes a great impression by keeping it
clean and well organized?
- Do you clearly communicate over the phone and smile
- Are you available to work at least Saturday and/or Sunday?
- Are you technology savvy and have solid basic computer
- Are you willing to dust, sweep, mop and do laundry?
- Do you have experience working in Retail, particularly as a
receptionist at a high-end salon?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Do you live within a 15 mile radius of Ashburn, VA
- Can you think on your feet and multitask?
- Are you willing to be a team player and support the stylists by
sweeping for them, fetching towels for them?
- Can you stay off your cell phone during your work shift?
If you answered "Yes" to all of the above, we'd love to talk to
"You are submitting your information for potential employment
opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation
or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you
will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis.
Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their
own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other
franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment
matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline,
supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will
not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no
involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions. "
Keywords: Roosters Men's Grooming Center, Reston , Receptionist, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!