CapTech is a team of master builders, creators, and problem
solvers who help clients grow efficient, successful businesses. We
unite diverse skills and perspectives to transform how data,
systems, and ingenuity enable each client to advance what's
possible in a changing world.
As perceptive partners, we find inspiration in the unknown and
enjoy getting our hands dirty solving our clients' myriad of
challenges. Across industries and business goals, we fuse technical
depth and analytical prowess with creative savvy to move clients
forward. This drive helps each organization use technology,
management, and insight to turn ideas into action. Together, we
create outcomes that exceed the expected - which is one of the
reasons we've been on the Inc. 500/5000 list for over a decade.
As a Senior DevOps Lead you will lead DevOps transformations for
large and complex client environments. You'll provide leadership to
the DevOps service offering both locally and across CapTech's
Systems Integration Practice.
- Perform DevOps assessments at the Enterprise level.
- Define strategy for DevOps advanced best practices.
- Identify and cultivate future DevOps leaders.
- Provide thought leadership through internal and client
experimentation as well as public facing methods such as webinars,
blogs/articles, speaking engagements, etc.
- Connect DevOps capabilities to broader initiatives across
- Provide guidance for training and career development based on
- Experience working with senior leadership to align DevOps
capabilities with business strategy and objectives
- 8+ years' experience working in IT with 4+ years' in an Agile
- 3+ years' experience working as a DevOps technologist;
- At least 4+ prior DevOps implementations architecting end to
end Pipeline orchestration including
- Automated testing
- Experienced leading Software Engineers;
- Experience with source code management tools such as Subversion
- Proficiency in cross-platform scripting languages and build
tools (ANT, Artifactory, Groovy, Maven, MSBuild, Nexus,
- Experience deploying and administering Continuous Integration
tools such as Jenkins, TFS, TeamCity or Bamboo;
- Strong understanding and experience operating in agile
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving
- Proven experience leading large, complex DevOps
- Cloud DevOps Certification
- SAFe(r) DevOps Certification
We offer challenging and impactful jobs with professional career
paths. All CapTechers can keep their hands on technology no matter
what position they hold. Our employees find their work exciting and
rewarding in a culture filled with opportunities to have fun along
At CapTech we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification opportunities eligible for expense
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering
a culture of equality, inclusion and fairness - each foundational
to our core values. We strive to create a diverse environment where
each employee is encouraged to bring their unique ideas,
backgrounds and experiences to the workplace.
At this time, CapTech cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa
for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly
for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer
directly (we are not open to contract or "corp to corp"
CapTech is an equal opportunity employer.
CapTech is a Drug-Free work place.
Candidates must have the ability to work at CapTech's client
All positions include the possibility of travel.
CapTech has not contracted/does not contract with any outside
vendors in its recruitment process. If you are interested in this
position, please apply to CapTech directly.