Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Graphic Designer produces and assists with the graphic
design elements of all email communications in T I Studios. It is
responsible for producing persuasive and effective email, with the
work product from this position primarily used to drive exposure
and awareness of T-Mobile's major device launches and new product
initiatives to the base and prospect customers. This position also
works with the Sr. Graphic Designer to consistently refresh and
expand the graphic design look and feel of email communications to
deliver contemporary and engaging creative ideas.
- Bachelor's degree in Art, Design or related field and two years
related work experience or six years related work experience or
eight years related experience post high school.
- Minimum two years graphic design experience.
- One year graphic design experience focused on email
- Responsible for producing and assisting with the implementation
of graphic design elements of all email communications.
- Prepares mock-ups to convey the email concept for presentation
to the team, management and clients.
- Work closely with the email Sr. Graphic Designer to achieve
- Responsible for meeting all Brand standards with graphic design
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Reston , Graphic Designer*, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!