Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Engility Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SAIC is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide executive
level management and administrative support to our Executive Vice
President and Chief Strategic Growth officer.
The Executive Assistant often works independently with little or
no supervision and interacts with Executive Leadership and SAIC
staff at all levels in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Absolute confidentiality, attention to detail and a high degree of
professionalism are critical to this position.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the EVP, Chief Strategic Growth officer (CSGO) calendar,
email, internal and external commitments, and meetings and special
events, to ensure that efficiency, due dates are met, and schedules
- Ensure CSGO is prepared for meetings with logistics, pre-reads,
pre-meetings, etc. scheduled as needed.
- Proactively take charge of situations and understand the
importance and urgency of issues while maintaining a calm and
organized environment. Use independent judgment, initiative and
tact to make administrative decisions, resolve issues and escalate
to the appropriate areas in a timely manner with careful regard for
confidentiality and in accordance with the company's policies and
procedures. Constantly look for ways to increase organization,
improve efficiency, and solve problems while meeting
- Review and manage CSGO email inbox to identify urgent issues,
task items to be completed, manage due dates, etc.
- Communicate directly, and on behalf of CSGO, with internal and
external stakeholders. Research, prioritize, and follow up on
incoming issues and concerns and determine appropriate course of
action, referral, and/or response.
- Partner with key administrative staff across the enterprise and
provide a bridge for smooth communication. Demonstrate leadership
and professional maturity to build relationships crucial to the
success of the organization. Engender credibility and trust with
all levels of staff and executive leadership.
- Plan networking/teambuilding and special events for staff and
external audiences as needed.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and
agendas. Timely create and track expense reports.
- Prepare confidential documents, agendas, and presentations to
be presented by the Executives both internally and externally.
- Maintain files; make copies and other administrative duties as
- Manage all aspects of office administration using independent
thinking and judgment with sole discretion for office
- Makes discriminating decisions regarding the distribution/flow
of information and work
- Manage organizational chart
Bachelor's degree and 10 years of related work experience
supporting a senior executive, preferably within a large
organization. Will consider additional years of experience in lieu
of a degree. Corporate C-suite experience preferred.
- Advanced level of skills and experience with Microsoft Outlook,
PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Excellent calendar management skills,
including the coordination of complex executive-level meetings, and
strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and
ability to work independently. Sound judgment and ability to manage
through disagreements and conflict to achieve resolution. Excellent
analytical problem-solving skills and use of common sense to
anticipate and resolve challenges or obstacles resourcefully with
diplomacy, efficiency and timeliness.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to
interface with internal and external stakeholders with professional
maturity, confidentiality and discretion. Enthusiastic, positive,
and personable working style with ability to relate well to others
and to be a productive and positive member of the team.
- Flexible outlook and attitude and willingness to accept
additional assignments and work outside of core hours if needed.
Ability to remain calm under pressure, effectively manage
new/shifting responsibilities priorities, and handle multiple,
complex tasks at any given time.
- Ability to tolerate stress and be adaptable, flexible,
persistent, versatile and handle multiple projects and
- Experience dealing with Senior Management or Executives in an
Keywords: Engility Corporation, Reston , Executive Administrative Assistant, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!