Sr. Data Manager for Training
Company: Leidos Holdings Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Sr. Data Manager for Training will provide support to a
customer training program assisting with data management, data
curation, establishing workflows, records management, and data
visualization. The Sr. Data Manager will also assist with the
identification of vital records, assist the customer with creating
tools to track, manage, and retrieve those records. Provide
suggestions and improvements on increasing the efficiencies of
workflows through both data management and insights gained from
analyzing the data. The Sr. Data Manager will also be required to
assist the program management team and customer managers with
developing ways to communicate and visualize the data and where
appropriate, make it accessible to the larger workforce. This may
include find ways to effectively share digital assets, publicize
evaluation data and metrics, and educate the workforce on new
workflows designed to increase data acumen and/or improve
efficiencies across the enterprise.
- Analyze and recommend techniques and tools to track and manage
data and digital assets.
- Analyze findings and report trends to the customer.
- Scrutinize quantitative and qualitative data from the Sponsor
to determine impact, possible behavioral or organizational changes,
and performance or program improvements.
- Develop and curate information systems to ingest and track
data, develop metrics on the data gathered, and report on the
- Assist with the development of SOPs to support workflow
- Ability to clearly communicate to multiple audiences and levels
across a variety of methods.
- Responsible for review, analysis, quality assurance,
cataloging, and metadata management of holdings across the data
lifecycle of digital and training assests.
- Improve Sponsor use of data and metrics that support the
customer's ongoing efforts to develop its officers.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance support for
digital records and systems.
- Work collaboratively with the various customers to ensure
processes are complementary and aligned with Sponsor strategic
goals and other initiatives taking place across the school.
- BS Degree in Information Management, Library Sciences, or
- 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 -
13 years of prior relevant experience.
- At least five years of specific experience doing data analysis,
curation, and management and assessing its impact on performance
improvements on the job.
- Experience in consulting skills partnering with Subject Matter
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working on a team.
- Strong communication skills across multiple mediums to explain
options, recommendations, workflows, and rationale to
decision-makers and SMEs.
- Ability to assess the utility and value of programs and
recommend modifications to them.
- Ability to identify vital records, categorize them, and develop
tools to track, store, and retrieve them.
- Bachelor's degree and at least ten years of experience in
survey analysis or related field.
- Experience designing, developing, and analyzing data
collection, storage, and management tools.
- Knowledge of and skill in various quantitative and qualitative
data collection methodologies.
- Skill in applying practical knowledge and understanding of the
intelligence mission and work to learning and/or performance
- Experience supporting Agile workflows, and using common tools
like JIRA and Confluence or the equivalent.
- Experience supporting a training environment and/or experience
as an instructor.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and
science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's
toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland
security, civil, and health markets. The company's 39,000 employees
support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues
of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January
1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's
why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of
the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include
competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income
Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information
at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will
communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a
Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be
from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other
personal information, please report the email to [email
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national
origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family
structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will
also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with relevant laws.
Keywords: Leidos Holdings Inc., Reston , Sr. Data Manager for Training, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!