Cyber Intelligence Lead Associate
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: May 30, 2021
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes
an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize
the nation's housing finance system while being part of an
inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will
help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise,
and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will act as a team lead
for the collection of information about vulnerabilities and
exploits from internal and external sources. In this role, you will
coach and mentor less experienced associates.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Defense and Response - Cyber Intelligence - Lead Associate role
will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while
working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the
- Coach and mentor less experienced associates to enhance their
knowledge of cybersecurity threats to the organization and the
- Identify new opportunities to work with other organizations to
determine possible threats.
- Analyze information within the context of the Company and its
cybersecurity measures, while considering coordination of multiple
interrelated systems and initiatives.
- Translate findings for internal cybersecurity groups.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Strong dynamic and static malware analysis skills, to include
runtime modifications to bypass anti-analysis or anti-sandbox
- Ability to produce Yara rules to support detection, attribution
and hunting activities.
- Produce and deliver TTP-focused intelligence to support
defensive activities including threat hunting, Incident Response,
attribution workflows and Red Team engagement.
- Eagerness to provide mentorship to and share knowledge with
other members of the team.
- Advanced knowledge of cybercriminal groups - their motivations,
how they operate, how they communicate, etc.
- Strong research, writing and presentation skills.
- Willingness to engage with internal stakeholders and
participate in information sharing exchanges with external
- Advanced knowledge of cyber threat intelligence models.
- Assist with shared team responsibilities for intelligence
collection, processing and reporting, including participating in a
rotating on-call roster.
- Analyze raw and processed information to create synthesized and
- Contribute to the creation of threat actor and campaign
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Reston , Cyber Intelligence Lead Associate, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!