Enterprise Architecture - Architecture - Lead Associate
Company: Fannie Mae
Posted on: May 30, 2021
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes
an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of
Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize
the nation's housing finance system while being part of an
inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will
help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise,
and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will provide expert
advice and lead your team in implementing the design of components
of technological structures. In this role, you will lead a team in
implementing solutions with a process-driven view, as well as
schedule maintenance and/or updates to existing structures.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Enterprise Architecture - Architecture - Lead Associate role
will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while
working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the
- Define current and target state architectures, transition
architectures and roadmaps for business portfolios and for
- Serve as architecture lead or technical expert to define and
maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes,
standards and guidelines related to portfolio, systems, business or
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to
the stakeholders including communicating architectural decisions
and mentoring other technical staff around the various development
technologies and decisions.
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient
and cost-effective architecture solutions.
- Confer with business units and application development staff to
understand both the business and technical requirements and to
define architectural constraints
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine
the effectiveness of architecture solutions and facilitate
- May review work of other team members and mentor junior
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences
- 4 years
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- 10 years in defining current and target state architectures,
transition architectures and roadmaps preferred.
- Experience with developing solution architecture across
multiple architecture domains such as business, data, integration,
resiliency, and application.
- 3 years hands on application solution design experience in AWS
using AWS native services
- 2 years Data Analytics solutioning experience in AWS cloud
using AWS native services (EMR, Redshift, Athena etc.), Apache
Spark framework and using Python, or R.
- 2 years experience on selecting, architecture reviewing,
integration architecture with SaaS/COTS solutions.
- 5 years providing solutions based on Enterprise Integration
patterns, Event Driven Architecture, API, Web services, SOA and
- 5 years with Enterprise Architecture frameworks like TOGAF,
DoDAF, FEA etc.
- 5 years with application servers and containers such as JBoss,
Tomcat, WebLogic, Oracle Application Server.
- 5 years with performance optimizations such as improving
scalability, availability, throughput, failover, etc.
- Demonstrated experience of various Cloud Technologies, industry
trends and solutioning experience in Public, Hybrid Cloud and PaaS
will be essential
- AWS Solution Architect Associate or Professional
- Ability to work with both senior management level executives
and development teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation
- Skilled in AWS offerings, development and networking
- Skilled in HOPEX or ARIS or other EA tools
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Visio
JOB REF ID: REF6041U
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling
opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are
committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected
veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an
accommodation in the application process, email us at
Keywords: Fannie Mae, Reston , Enterprise Architecture - Architecture - Lead Associate, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!