Senior Staff Intelligence Analyst
Company: Maxar Technologies Ltd
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Please review the job details below.
Maxar has an urgent and immediate need for a Senior Geospatial
Analyst to join our customer-site team in either Washington D.C. or
Reston, VA. This individual will respond to customer requests for
geospatial analysis of a wide range of data sources and production
of finished multi-source intelligence products. The selected
candidate will be expected to work independently on projects
analyzing large-scale data sets.
- Must have current/active TS/SCI security clearance and be
willing and able to obtain CI Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree in Geography, GIS, Intelligence Studies, or
related field. (4 additional years of experience may be substituted
in lieu of a degree).
- 5 years of relevant, professional experience as a Geospatial
- Experience in supporting FINTEL production at national
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of ArcGIS Desktop, Arc Pro, Google Earth,
ERDAS IMAGINE, and/or QGIS.
- Demonstrated proficiency in geospatial modeling using ArcGIS
Desktop, Arc Pro, Google Earth, ERDAS IMAGINE, and/or QGIS.
- Foundational knowledge of developmental environments to include
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Advanced understanding of digital cartography, Geographical
Information Systems (GIS), remote sensing (multi-spectral), and/or
digital data formats.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Maxar Technologies Ltd, Reston , Senior Staff Intelligence Analyst, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!