Financial Management Analyst - Rotation Program
Company: NVR, Inc.
Posted on: May 31, 2021
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after
since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we're committed to quality
and to our customers and we take pride in the over 490,000 new
homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the
homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job
at NVR requires a hard hat. We don't just sell and build new homes;
we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide
mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR's
multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Financial Analyst in our Financial Management Rotation
Program, you will develop a well-rounded insight into the financial
aspects of NVR operations and our corporate finance functions,
offering a unique opportunity to experience many key facets of our
business. You will leverage your advanced education to help
determine where to establish yourself in the big picture and how to
affect positive change. Your 18-24 month rotation will provide
exposure to business planning, internal audit, mortgage banking,
homebuilding operations, treasury/cash management, and tax. Upon
completion of the program, candidates are promoted to be a
Financial Analyst and relocated to one of the regions within our
company footprint to be a finance business partner working
alongside operational leaders.
- Provide value-added financial analyses to assist senior
management in determining the direction of operational
- Oversee new project feasibility analysis
- Prepare monthly revenue, profit, and asset projections
- Review and analyze monthly financial statements, product
costing, and pricing
- Perform operation audits of homebuilding, mortgage banking and
- Assist with and prepare annual and long-range business
- Recommend process, policy, and procedural improvements across
- Bachelor's Degree in an Accounting or Finance related
- MBA and/or CPA
- 3+ years of business experience in financial analysis,
planning, or economic analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of spreadsheet software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strategic thinking and persuasive skills
- Large manufacturing or real estate experience is a plus
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to
your success and we'll give you the tools and industry knowledge
you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80%
of them promoted from within, so you'll find mentors who can share
their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that
reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our
employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of
our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings
Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10
years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United
States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.
Keywords: NVR, Inc., Reston , Financial Management Analyst - Rotation Program, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!