Intelligence Analyst, JAST
Company: CACI International
Posted on: May 31, 2021
What Youll Get to Do:
As a CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) Intelligence
Analyst, you will provide embedded and reach back support to
Improvised Threat and C-IED efforts and operations executed by
committed war fighting units and partners. You will provide
multi-intelligence analysis and fusion that integrates existing
national-level products and databases to define patterns of threat
and IED network activity and narrow the search space to conduct
counter-threat and C-IED operations. As required, you will interact
directly with the deployed intelligence consumer during the
development of intelligence products to meet unit and subordinate
element intelligence requests for information. As required, you
will plan, develop, and deliver tailored intelligence capabilities
and tools training to supported intelligence consumers and
More About the Role:
While deployed, you will embed with warfighters to assist
operational and tactical commanders, their staffs and subordinate
units with fusing operations and intelligence information to
enhance their effectiveness against threat networks. You will
identify and analyze problems, and generate recommended solutions
based upon experience working with elements of the DOD, interagency
and international partners. Most deployments are 120 days in
While providing reach back support, you will directly support
embedded teammates; answer requests for support from other tactical
units; and work closely with a wide variety of units, institutions,
and partners. You will assist with pre-deployment
training/preparation, conduct professional development within the
CACI-WGI Joint Analytical Support Team, and mentor new members of
the team to ensure they are ready to deploy and succeed.
You will work closely with other members of your team to identify
capabilities and vulnerabilities of targeted enemy organizations;
identify trends, patterns, and key nodes; and highlight their
relationships to the targeted enemy networks.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information
- More than one year of deployed Intelligence analysis experience
within the CENTCOM AOR.
- You must also possess the ability to effectively communicate
both orally and in writing.
- You should be able to provide daily feedback to the team lead
on product development.
- Be deployable to the required theater of operations, usually
conducting periodic travel within CONUS and four-month deployments
to OCONUS locations.
- Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include
nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree and more than three years of experience, or
an associates degree and five years of experience, or seven years
of relevant work experience. We will also consider candidates with
four years of directly relevant experience.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- More than three years of experience conducting network analysis
in support of attack the network or CT operations - including
- More than three years of experience providing C-IED
intelligence support and/or asymmetric threat analysis.
- More than ten years of military experience, and/or a
combination of military and IC Agency experience, including recent
combat deployments, and be well-versed in all areas of military
- Expert understanding of network analysis tools such as Analyst
Notebook and Palantir.
- Expert understanding of Intel-related databases such as M3,
TAC, NCTC Online, TIDE, ICReach SIGINT database, Cultweave SIGINT
database, PROTON SIGINT Database.
- Practical understanding of geospatial Intel tools such as
ArcGIS and Google Earth.
- Must be able to work independently with some government
oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a joint
What We Can Offer You:
- CACI-WGI (The Wexford Group International) is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards
of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI
team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our
rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGIs mission places its personnel against the governments
most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and youll be
working with a team making a difference across the globe.
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous
learning and development opportunities.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International, Reston , Intelligence Analyst, JAST, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!