Senior Job Captain
Company: Perkowitz + Ruth Architechts
Posted on: May 31, 2021
RDC is an award-winning architectural firm with a diverse
portfolio of work. We are currently seeking a Senior Job Captain to
work in our office in Reston, Virginia. The ideal candidate will
have experience working on retail and commercial projects. The
position requires digital graphics experience, hand-drawing
ability, knowledge of commercial and office design, good
communication skills, and an ability to thrive in a team
The Senior Job Captain is competent in all conventional aspects
of architectural practice with an emphasis on the technical
implementation of the project design. Performs work requiring
independent judgment and critical thinking. Adapts standards and
criteria to project requirements and possess a diverse working
knowledge of related disciplines. The Senior Job Captain is
responsible for coordination of the Contract Documents and provides
support and guidance to other technical staff as needed to
successfully deliver contracted work.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture from an accredited program
- 8 or more years of experience in architectural practice with
focus on construction and roll out documentation preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of architectural detailing and current
- Advanced understanding of architectural design and related
- Advanced proficiency in REVIT and other business software and
their application to contract documents.
- Extensive knowledge of codes, consultant's coordination (civil,
mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and structural), and ability to
successfully complete the permitting process with minimal aid and
- Extensive knowledge of construction contract administration
- Has the ability to lead communication efforts with client and
Keywords: Perkowitz + Ruth Architechts, Reston , Senior Job Captain, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!