Technical Lead (SME)
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT?
Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work
made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's
toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence
customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep
pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their
mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who
wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know
once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of
every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the
most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a Technical Lead to provide Agile
DevOps support to mission critical systems. As a Technical Lead on
this program, you will have the opportunity to support developers
in building strong systems and software utilizing cloud
capabilities and Agile experience to support a complex program.
Based in DevOps framework, you will use to your prior
software development experience to provide overall technical
architecture oversight for a specific Portfolio within the
- Work closely with the Delivery Owners and customer organization
to understand mission requirements
- Translate Mission requirements into technical architecture,
identifying subsystems and components as well as feed updates to
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to develop implementation
approach consistent with strategic vision and roadmaps
- Identify, communicate, and assist with resolving any technical
impediments and dependencies (internal and external)
- Identify Risks and Mitigations for respective program
- Lead design and implementation of reusable patterns that
support reusable services across Portfolio
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Candidate must have a Masters with 15 years of prior relevant
experience or Doctorate with 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a
- Preferred Qualifications
- BASH scripting
- Automated Testing using Katalon, Selenium, etc
- Automation technologies like, but not limited to, Ansible,
Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, VPC, RDS,
- Database technologies like Oracle, mySQL"
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Technical Lead (SME), Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!