Cloud Engineer - TS/SCI w/Poly
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT?
Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a
difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest
challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers
have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with
an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to
protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t
be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you
join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day
knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most
REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a pro-active Cloud Engineer to
provide mission critical system support to our customer. As a
Cloud Engineer on this program, you will design, develop, and
implement a Cloud-Native Service architecture that software
development teams can leverage to move services to use native cloud
capabilities. This role works directly with implementation teams to
provide technical guidance and implementation priorities related to
- This role provides technical leadership and delivers an
innovative product, service, or a combination of products and
services that address a customer's specific
- Support the development of enterprise software solutions within
- Duties include developing innovative approaches and solutions,
using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past
- This role provides execution guidance and practical engineering
support to mission teams working with the strategic guidance from
the Cloud Engineering Lead.
- Extensive experience in Cloud Technologies and infrastructure
- Understanding of aspects of architect and design enterprise
cloud solutions and AWS.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Extensive experience interacting with cross functional project
teams including Software Development, System Engineering/
Verification and Validation, Security, Compliance and Quality
- Extensive experience working in Agile, SAFe, and Scrum
- Extensive experience working with DevOps CI/CD related
technologies (Azure DevOPs, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker,
Confluence, Sonar Lint, and Junit.
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management life cycle
- In-depth experience with AWS Console, CLI, and manage services
utilizing cloud services to build infrastructure as a code in an
- Candidate must have BS degree with 8-12 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant
experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in
lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of one AWS Certification from the AWS Associate level
(AWS Certified Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer
Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate)
- At least 2 years of C2S experience
- Cloud formation
- Server less architectures and implementations
- Big data solutions for data lake implementations
- Managing complex Sponsor relationships and requirements
- Experience with migrating workloads to the cloud
- Injecting detailed technical direction into teams for
- Candidate must be US Citizen.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Cloud Engineer - TS/SCI w/Poly, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!