Associate Property Representative
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Leidos is looking for a Associate Property Representative to
serve in the Corporate Contracts organization. The successful
candidate will use his or her domain expertise in US Federal
Government Property Administration to administer Property
Management System (PMS) activities to ensure compliant records
management, program support, and regulatory and contract reporting.
The successful candidate will be accountable for accurate,
timely and compliant Government furnished, contractor acquired,
materials, and subcontractor records in accordance with Leidos
policies and procedures and will provide accurate and timely
submission of property data for reports.
The Government Property System is one six DFARS Business Systems
that is periodically assessed and approved by the Defense Contract
Management Agency (DCMA). An approved Government Property System is
often required to perform work on certain contracts with the
Department of Defense and other Federal agencies.
• Maintain accurate records of all property for all 10 FAR
identified outcomes (Acquisition through Closeout).
• Reconcile inventory performed by the Local Property Coordinator
(LPC) to records and initiate resulting actions e.g. losses,
disposition, transfers, etc,.
• Initiate disposition actions for excess property and assure
property documentation submitted upon completion.
• Initiate closeout actions at end of contract and prepare
• Under supervision, provide Training, Guidance and Property
support to the line program team.
• Provide relevant property data for customer level reporting
requirements as required e.g. CDRLs.
• Submit property administrative reports to customer stakeholders
and regulatory agencies e.g. Loss, Damage, Destruction (LDD),
Inventory Results, etc,.
• With supervision, develop corrective action plans with program
team for Contractor Self Assessments (CSA) and Property Management
System Audit (PMSA) findings.
• With supervision, oversee corrective actions performance.
• High school diploma with less than two years’ experience.
• Must possess:
(1) The ability to follow and execution direction;
(2) Strong organizational, verbal and written communication
(3) Good interpersonal skills to effectively interface with all
levels of employees including management and outside
(4) Strong computer skills.
National Property Management (NPMA) CPPS certification
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Associate Property Representative, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!