Posted on: May 31, 2021
Leidos is seeking an ETL Developer to join our CIO Services
team. In this role, you will support various enterprise financial
systems for O&M activities and system migrations from various
ERP systems to Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense (T&E), Concur,
and other Leidos financial applications.
- Collaborate with Solution & Enterprise Architects, Business
analysts, DBAs and others to understand business requirements
- Able to work independently with BA and PM to gather
requirements, perform data discovery, develop mappings and codes
needed for data extract, transformation and migrations.
- Extensively used ETL methodologies for supporting data
extraction, transformations and loading processing, in a
- Technical experience in information architecture, data
architecture, data modeling, data governance, ETL design, and data
- Ability to understand complex business processes to derive
conceptual and logical data mapping.
- Lead complex discussions and engagements that may involve
- Ability to optimize and performance tune SQL queries
- Good data analysis, problem solving and SQL skills.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements,
specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes
are designed to meet SOX, audit and security requirements.
- Lead and support technical integration and related
responsibilities for various financial systems
- Evaluate scenarios, devise and execute various test plans
including smoke, unit, regression and integration.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant development
experience, which should include implementing Costpoint 7.1.1 and
Deltek TE 10 or other financial systems.
- Familiar with machine learning and advanced analytic
- Excellent communication skills and ability to convey complex
topics through effective documentation as well as
- Knowledge of ITIL related processes and procedures, e.g.
service delivery, incident management, and change management.
- Strong understanding of the underlying infrastructure setup
(i.e. web servers, app servers, job servers, database servers) and
how it relates to the Database and Application.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL packages, triggers, stored
procedures, indexes, functions, tables, views, database links,
- Experience with technical support and integrations of financial
- Strong written skills required to include design specs, test
scripts (unit and functional), and requirements docs
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security
- Understanding of the underlying Costpoint and Deltek TE
databases and concepts – ERD, working/temp tables, etc.
- Data migration experience with financial systems is
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , ETL Developer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!