Posted on: June 1, 2021
At least 18 years of ageLegally authorized to work in the United
StatesHigh School Diploma or GED
- 6+ years of social, digital marketing, or merchandising
copywriting experience in an agency or corporate environment, with
formal copy training, a strong portfolio, and 1 year of editing
- Thrives in a collaborative, ever-changing, and fast-paced
- Excellent at prioritizing multiple assignments, especially as
it pertains to feedback delivery.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills including the
receiving, giving, and implementing of feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and timeliness.
- Fluent in Spanish, and experience writing social, digital
marketing, and/or merchandising copy for a Spanish-language
- Experience with A/B testing or sequential advertising
strategies, and the ability to optimize creative performance based
on data, results, and KPIs.
- Experience writing about consumer electronics and/or wireless
- An understanding of the capabilities and constraints of web
technologies (HTML, style sheets, etc.)
- Experience with a DCO (Digital Creative Optimization) program
to develop creative variants for testing purposes.
- Write and edit web, social, marketing, display, and
merchandising copy for complex/high-profile projects that meets
brief requirements, including quick-turn creative requests. Abide
by our team processes and best practices; including file naming,
folder maintenance, copy deck creation, and handoff, while
maintaining tasks and agendas autonomously.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with other disciplines
to ensure copy is on brand, legally approved, and in line with
- Present work to T|Studios team leads, business partners,
stakeholders, and creative leadership during creative reviews,
communicating best practices for copy and reasoning behind creative
- Guide, coach, and mentor junior team members, assist in
providing feedback on lower priority/less complex projects, help
with onboarding, and act as a SME on projects and campaigns.
- Collaborate with, and assist in leading, designers and other
members of the T|Studios team to develop creative concepts and
content strategy for projects.
- Contribute to, and assist in leading, the creation and
evolution of T-Mobile copywriting resources and tools, such as
style guides, onboarding manuals, and templates, in addition to
- Owns, organizes, and leads meetings with key business partners
to ensure successful relationships with cross-functional
- Collaborate with internal teams and senior leadership to
continuously evolve our process and resources.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Reston , Sr Copywriter, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!