Company: World Wide Technology
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives
to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our
world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing
cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its
mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great
place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration,
get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering
some of the most advanced technology solutions for our
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri.
Today, we employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $13
Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our
core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is
proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best
Places to Work For" list for the tenth consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come
together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are
looking for a Program Manager to join our Government Services team
within Public Sector.
Why should you join the Government Services Public Sector
As Program Manager, you will manage a large, multi-year,
contract supporting one of our Department of Defense clients with
the opportunity to fuel WWT growth in this vertical.
Want to learn more about our Public Sector team? Check us out on
our platform: <<https://www.wwt.com/public-sector
What will you be doing?
Serve as a Program Manager for classified Intelligence Community
cloud, compute, network, and storage Managed Service Provider (MSP)
environments. As a Program Manager (PM), you will help manage all
aspects of the contract. This includes managing relationships with
our client and internal Lines of Business as well as supporting
vendors and the design, delivery, installation, and maintenance of
an existing environment across multiple facilities.
- Support all aspects of the contract, to include personnel,
cost, schedule requirements, risk, performance, and security as
well as be responsible to key customer personnel (Contracting
Officer Technical Representative (COTR), CO and Government
- Support delivery of contract performance metrics and contract
- Coordinate new and on-going projects across WWT's Lines of
- Support the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of
multiple, large-scale projects/programs.
- Help manage the program Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to
identify schedule and performance concerns allowing for early and
effective corrective actions.
- Support day-to-day client interaction and expectations for
multiple, large-scale projects/programs.
- Minimizes our exposure to risk across multiple projects.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential
crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Create and manage a high-performance team of technical subject
matter experts supporting the technologies provided under the
- Review high-level deliverables across projects/programs.
- Ensure WWT products and services provide significant value to
the customer to achieve positive performance ratings from our
- Minimum five years of Project Management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- PMP andor CISSP certifications (per DoD Directive 8570.1) a
- Project Management experience in projects encompassing Voice or
- Experience with management of program/project
- Understanding financial processes to be able to support
informed decision-making. Able to track customer defined metrics,
forecast future trends and manage change.
- Ability to work independently and aggressively track to project
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules, and
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal,
presentation skills and meeting facilitation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience working to the constraints of Federal policies,
procedures, and regulations.
- An active Top Secret clearance is required for the
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a commitment at
WWT -- it is the foundation of what we do. Through diverse networks
and pipelines, we have a clear vision: to create a Great Place to
Work for All. We believe inclusion includes U. Be who U are at
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes
to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the
following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite
Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan
with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave,
Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal,
Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and
competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com
for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently
Keywords: World Wide Technology, Reston , Program Manager, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!