MAKE A DIFFERENCE
EVERY DAY IN A UNIQUELY SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY AND IGNITE YOUR FULL
We champion quality of life for all seniors - and
quality careers for our team members.
A career at Sunrise Senior Living means
something. It means you know your work will have a positive impact
on seniors. It means a setting where your ideas, passion, and
professional goals are supported with resources and recognition. It
means your talent, experience, and ambition are recognized and
rewarded. Make a difference every day in this rewarding role:
RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR
How you'll have a positive
- Be a part of an evolving continuum of care through the use of a
holistic approach to the health and wellness of a geriatric
- Serve as a clinical leader and collaborate with other leaders to
meet the comprehensive health care needs of geriatric residents in
a community setting.
- Apply principles of evidence-based practice to promote quality
care within the framework of an exceptional, best-in-class care
- Provide clinical care through the direct application of the
nursing process; perform and document resident assessments,
complete Individualized Service Plans, provide or delegate hands-on
clinical care and evaluate resident outcomes.
- Coordinate with physicians, select preferred providers
and Sunrise team members to champion an integrated approach to
resident care and promote positive clinical outcomes
- Hire, train, educate, manage, direct, and monitor the
nursing team, medication-care managers and other
- Lead the community medication management program
through the application of principles of safety in the medication
- Lead clinical quality and process-improvement efforts
through the tracking, trending and evaluating of clinical data to
recognize clinical excellence and identify areas of
Why your personal qualities are a perfect
- You clearly care about seniors and enjoy connecting with
- You're passionate about nursing and coordinating excellent,
evidence-based clinical care.
- You're a confident team-builder and strong communicator.
- You have a real desire and ability to mentor and teach others to
What you'll bring to Sunrise Senior
- 2+ years of experience as an RN; one year in home
health, assisted living, or long-term care preferred.
- 1+ years of nursing management experience to include
hiring, coaching, performance management, scheduling, and daily
- Experience tracking, trending, and analyzing clinical
performance data preferred.
Similar roles and titles
- Director of Nursing
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Director of Hospice or Home Care Services
- Director of Case Management
- Director of Geriatric Community Services
- Nurse Manager
How you'll be rewarded for your
We believe that our team members are our greatest
resource, and reward them accordingly. In addition to competitive
compensation, we provide benefits you would expect of an industry
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision/prescription drug
- Free Continuing Education Units
- Healthy-living wellness program
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Life, accident, and disability insurance
considers the health and safety of its residents, family members,
and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of
employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a
background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine
programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing
requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off.Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based
on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive
annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot
bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in
senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our
greatest resource and are looking for people who share our
commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior
Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for
all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and
encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our
team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you
live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class
leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We
are committed to helping our team members achieve their career
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a
certified Great Place to Work