Company: FGG Spa, LLC
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Are you passionate about people?Do you have a natural ability to
connect with people?Are you a dynamic, positive leader? If
this is you, join our talented team of Spa Leadership Professionals
and watch your career grow!Hand & Stone Massage and Facial
Spa of Reston~South Lakes is seeking an Spa Manager. Our ideal
candidate has 3 years of leadership experience, is a responsible,
driven individual with excellent communication skills, and an
ability to work independently and drive every aspect of the spa
business. We are looking for someone interested in a long-term role
in a stable and positive environment with tremendous opportunity
for professional growth. Candidates with prior spa industry
experience or membership-driven sales is a plus, but not a
requirement for consideration.Our goal is to provide our valued
members and guests with a world-class experience, and our Spa
Managers are a critical link in ensuring that our clients'
experience in our spa is nothing short of exceptional! Our Sales
Associates are the "front line" in our business, and the first
impression our clients have of our spa. They provide an exceptional
experience through both face-to-face and phone interactions with
our clients. As the liaison between our clients and our Service
Providers, Sales Associates work to educate clients and members on
our services and products, and help to guide them to get the most
out of their visit. Our Sales Associates are expected to educate
clients on enhancements and upgrade options for their service, and
to sell memberships and gift cards.
Key Functions of the Role
- Full Time team members are eligible for our benefits package
which includes Medical Insurance with a generous monthly employer
contribution, Dental Insurance, as well as a $25K Life Insurance
policy at no cost to you!
- We offer a competitive compensation structure, hourly rate plus
commissions - earning potential is practically unlimited for strong
- Paid training
- Professional and safe working environment
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for professional growth - we promote from within
and have opportunity available for strong performers to move into a
- AND MORE!
- Recruit, onboard, and hire all members of the team.
- Drive excellent customer service and experiences for all
clients and members through the answering of phone calls, setting
appointments, greeting clients and membership sales and
- Assisting in overseeing and managing daily operations of the
- Process payroll timely and accurately.
- Manage spa sales performance.
- Communicate sales promotions and service options with
- Train, monitor, and coach performance of all sales and service
- Membership education and sales - including sales goals and
- Passionately promote products and services with effective,
- Communicate with Service Provider team and drive the
maximization of spa appointment book
About FGG Spa, LLC
- Proven passion for communicating with people and providing
consistent, excellent service
- Capability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends
and some holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner, with a positive attitude
- Comfortable in a fast paced high-volume environment.
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of retail/appointment booking
computer systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently
under minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail
and multi- tasking
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in massage,
facial, and hair removal services. With over 450 locations across
the country, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the
membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is the largest
Hand & Stone franchisee in the system. We have grown to 18
locations across 5 states, and we are still growing! As a family
owned business, we are able to provide the benefits of a large
company while still keeping a "family" vibe in the spa. We focus on
client experience first, and that includes our internal
clients...our team members!
We cant wait to meet you!
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an
independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a
separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp.
and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each
independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions
relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and
termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and
terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp.
does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions
about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the
locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Keywords: FGG Spa, LLC, Reston , Spa Manager, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!