Membership Acquisition & Retention Specialist
Company: Hand & Stone
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Are you passionate about people?
Do you have a natural ability to connect with people?
Are you a Customer Service & Sales ROCKSTAR?
If this is you, join our talented team of Sales and Client
Service Professionals and watch your career grow!
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa of Reston ~ South Lakes is
looking for a Member Account Specialist! This role works with our
Membership base and is responsible for keeping our members engaged
in their membership, working with requests to cancel memberships,
building prospect counts in the spa, and selling new memberships.
Our ideal candidate is a responsible, driven individual with
excellent communication skills and a winning personality. We are
looking for someone interested in a long-term role in a stable and
positive environment with tremendous opportunity for professional
- We offer a competitive compensation structure, hourly rate plus
commissions - earning potential is practically unlimited for strong
- Paid training
- Professional and safe working environment
- Employee discounts
- Opportunity for professional growth - we promote from within
and have opportunity available for strong performers to move into a
- AND MORE!
Key Functions of the Role
- Provide exceptional service and engagement with each client
through phone, email, text, and in-person interactions
- Plan Membership Appreciation Events
- Communicate sales promotions and service options with
- Promote health and wellness benefits of massage therapy and
- Membership education, training and sales management
- Schedule/Confirm appointments and balance the daily appointment
- Passionately promote products and services with effective,
- Communicate with Service Provider team and maximize appointment
- Computer data entry
- Work with Spa Manager to engage members in our program and keep
members from becoming "at risk" of cancellation
- Respond to requests for membership termination, review options
with each member and try to save them from cancelling
- Work with Spa Manager and Sales Associates to build prospect
counts and make sure that the team is converting new members and
meeting sales performance goals
- Proven passion for communicating with people and providing
consistent, exceptional service
- Capability to work flexible hours including mornings, nights,
weekends and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast learner with a positive attitude
- Computer proficiency; knowledge of Millennium booking/POS
systems is a plus
- A strong team player with the ability to work independently
under minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills, including customer conflict
- Have reliable transportation to/from work
About FGG Spa, LLC
Hand & Stone is a national franchise that specializes in
massage, facial, and hair removal services. With over 450 locations
across the country, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the
membership-based spa service industry. FGG Spa, LLC is the largest
Hand & Stone franchisee in the system. We have grown to 18
locations across 5 states, and we are still growing! As a family
owned business, we are able to provide the benefits of a large
company while still keeping a "family" vibe in the spa. We focus on
client experience first, and that includes our internal
clients...our team members!
We can't wait to meet you!
Keywords: Hand & Stone, Reston , Membership Acquisition & Retention Specialist, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!