Do you have an eye for top talent? Do you want to make an impact
on the growth of the business? If so, you may be the right person
for this career opportunity with the recruiting team at NVR/Ryan
As a Recruiter with NVR, you will be responsible for recruiting
and selecting top talent. You will manage all the "front-end"
activities of the recruiting process, candidate relationship
management, and making interview recommendations to the management
team. You will report to our Director of Recruiting, and align to
positions and areas where you can make an impact.
What you will do as a Recruiter:
- Strategically source high quality candidates to ensure deep
pools of talent
- Utilize strong interviewing and talent selection techniques to
maintain NVR's high level of quality talent
- Manage requisitions and associated candidate flow through the
full lifecycle recruiting process
- Work as a liaison with area HR Management & operations teams to
foster candidate experience
- Based at corporate headquarters with high exposure to NVR's
Senior Management team
Qualified applicants have:
- At least 3 years of recruiting experience
- Strong communication and persuasion skills
- A knack for networking
- Four-year degree (preferred)
- Experience with recruiting sales professionals (preferred)
As the parent company of Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Heartland
Homes, NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after
since 1948. We are a Top 5 US homebuilder and take pride in the
over 430,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country.
Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but
not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don't just sell and
build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture
materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide
corporate support to NVR's multi-billion dollar business
We offer benefits among the best in the industry, including a
home purchase discount and Employee Stock Ownership Program. Our
benefits reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United
States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.