Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging
our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have
career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a
unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!
To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below
to find your next career!
This position is mostly remote. Must come in to the office for
training and team meetings, as necessary.
The Sr. Financial Analyst is responsible for supervising
reporting requirements of financial performance on government
contracts and ensuring delivery of monthly reporting to program
managers and government customers. Works with program management to
resolve issues and provides support on reporting and monitoring
costs charges to the contracts. The Sr. Financial Analyst works
with accounting, payroll, and program managers to ensure processes
affecting direct charging for all programs are being followed.
All services shall be provided in accordance with established
standards, principles and ethics of the profession, applicable
professional specialty organizations, and the high-quality standard
for which Caliburn International is recognized. Actively support
and uphold the Company's stated vision, mission and values.
- Obtain a working knowledge of Costpoint Accounting System.
- Coordinate completion of project setup forms with the Project
Manager to ensure the project is set up by the terms of the
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding the contract with
regards to project type, the scope of work and invoicing terms.
Verify the sub-consultant budget is created by the terms as
stipulated in the contract.
- Work with Project Managers and Billers to ensure that invoices
are submitted promptly.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring and addressing Costpoint
project maintenance and budget/funding updates as needed.
- Gain a working knowledge of the financial components of a
project to understand how to monitor weekly and monthly project
performance effectively and provide detailed comments regarding the
financial status of projects. Notify Business Management Lead of
projects in need of corrective action plans.
- Participate in project performance reviews.
- Assist with requests for financial information for proposals
and price estimating throughout the projects life cycle.
- Under the guidance of the Business Management Lead help support
the PM with auditing requests (external and client).
- Assist the Business Management Lead with budget
- Assist Project Managers with other project related duties.
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- 5+ Years of experience preferred
- Familiar with Costpoint and Cognos
- Amazing MS Office Knowledge & great Forecasting abilities
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Ethical Conduct.
- Have a good eye for attention to detail, self-starter, and the
ability to work with minimal supervision
- Experience working on Department of State (DoS) WPS task
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint and Oracle Hyperion a
- Strong written and oral presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Proven ability to work both collaboratively and
- Strong initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of
Who We Are
About Caliburn International, LLC: We are a leading provider of
professional services and solutions to U.S. federal government
agencies and commercial clients. We provide consulting,
engineering, medical, and environmental services as well as large
scale program management in support of our core markets of national
defense, international diplomacy, and homeland security client
readiness. Caliburn employs over 8,000 dedicated professionals
deployed across five continents. The company's website is
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing
company and department objectives and is not intended and should
not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.
Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties from
particular jobs and to assign other duties as necessary.
Caliburn is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Employment
selection and related decisions are made without regard to race,
color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status,
gender identity, and sexual orientation, and other statuses
protected by law.
Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin,
age, protected veteran status, or disability status.