ARIS Senior Consultant - 2
Company: Software AG
Posted on: June 5, 2021
PS Americas Sr. Consultant (ARIS) -East Coast or USA
ABOUT THE JOB
The ARIS Sr. Consultant has good product skills and development
experience in one or more specific domain areas. S/he will
typically work as part of a wider team but may work independently
to deliver projects/ engagements.
- Project Delivery: work closely with customer and SAG Practice
or Project Managers / Principal Consultants to shape and
successfully deliver the engagement within the agreed time, scope
and budget; while ensuring customer expectations and contract
obligations are met.
- Method Development: support the ongoing development of Software
AG PRIME delivery methodology and local consulting Go to Market
propositions and other campaigns.
This individual will perform projects in line with Software AGs
delivery methodology (PRIME). Work may require 75% travel, both in
the US and potentially abroad.
- Install, configure and maintain the ARIS Platform (ARIS, ARCM
and ARIS Aware), covering service release handling and associated
testing (unit, integration, performance and penetration
- Availability management, including health check monitoring,
event detection and filtering.
- Incident management and problem management handling.
- Service Request handling for technical support.
- Analysis, conception, development and rollout of customized
solution packages based on the ARIS platforms (including portal
configurations, SharePoint/DMS integrations, workflow
configurations (APG) and the implementation of ARIS Reports.
- Implementation of solutions (including integrations) based on
the ARIS API (Java Script).
- ARIS database and configuration maintenance covering:
- User access and license management
- User permission management
- Creation of reports, macros, queries and semantic checks
- Reporting and analysis of repository assets
- Filter and template management
- Database consolidation and re-organization
- Maintenance of library groups and objects
- Maintenance of database group structures
- Creation of new databases
- Management of integration with 3rd party systems
- ARIS Process Governance Engine administration
- Creation and maintenance of dashboards via ARIS Aware
- ARIS database management, including daily back-up of the ARIS
databases and restoration of a database, if required
- Technical thought leadership for the strategic development of
the ARIS Platform within an organization.
- Manage relationship with ARIS support (Empower)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
or related field
- 5 to 10 years relevant to the position, including consulting
and leadership experience
- Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the
- Experience working with ARIS products including ARIS, ARIS
ARCM, GDPR Accelerators, and ARIS Aware.
- Expertise with the Authentication Protocols such as LDAP, SSO
(Kerberos, SAML2), SSL collected
- Expertise in Windows Server systems and Linux systems
- Expertise with database management systems such as Oracle or
- Expertise in object-oriented programming language (ideally Java
the object-oriented design of software solutions as well as with
software development methods
- Expertise in web technologies and frameworks (HTML, XML,
- Configuration of governance workflows using ARIS Process
- ARIS Connect Portal configuration
- ARIS UML Repository configuration
- ARIS Aware Dashboard design and administration
- ARIS for GDPR Solution Accelerator
- ARIS Risk & Compliance Manager functional use cases and
- ARIS Risk & Compliance Manager configuration
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal
- Ability to lead, engage, mobilize and motivate multiple teams
to accomplish goals
We have an open-minded cultureand many exciting projectswhere you
have the freedom to be your best you. Youll have opportunities for
international collaboration on top of a comprehensive training and
development program that encourages professional growth. We are in
an innovative market and offer future-proof products. Most
importantly, an overall a pleasant team-oriented working
This is a fast-paced environment - we are looking for smart, high
energy candidates who aredrivento make a big impactand who want to
work alongside a growingteam. Wecollaborate oftenso you must be
team player! The perfect candidate will thrive on the prospect of
taking on new challengesand helping Software AG increase its
leadership in the digital transformation marketplace!
- The employees are smart, friendly and welcoming
- Health Insurance starts your first day on the job
- 6 weeks of PTO 3 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of sick
- 14paid holidays (including afloating holidayand a community
- 401(k) Plan with up to 5% employer match
- Parental Leave
- Corporate discount purchase programs
- Group legal plans
- Pet Insurance
- And MANY more
Software AG is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
disability, or veteran status.
Click on the link to view the full EEO statement
Keywords: Software AG, Reston , ARIS Senior Consultant - 2, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!