Electric Vehicle Business Analyst
Company: Volkswagen Group of America
Posted on: June 5, 2021
The Operations Specialist will lead a number of key initiatives
as part of the service operations team Responsibilities will
include invoice process management, financial reporting and
analysis, warranty claims management, data analysis and dash
boarding. Role will also serve as the key champion for service
operations on system enhancements needed to improve key IT
platforms and systems to improve operational efficiencies.
Reporting and analysis to be provided include producing and
managing a company-wide service operations dashboard to ensure
daily monitoring and tracking of team objectives. Other reporting
includes detailed maintenance costs breakdown by month, service
type, manufacturer, net operational cost per charger/month after
warranty receipts, and other reports that provide critical insight
into network and vendor health.
Will also support network administration tasks on Electrify
America's network management interface including price plan
management, subscription plan management, asset management
administration, and other administrative tasks as required.
- Reporting and analysis including program-level KPI reporting,
trend analysis and industry benchmarking. Other detailed reporting
and analysis including maintenance costs breakdown by month and
service type, warranty claims received by month and manufacturer,
net monthly maintenance cost per charger, etc.
- Create system enhancement tickets in JIRA platform and
represent department in monthly enhancement review meetings
- Management of vendor transactions including billing/invoicing
analysis, reporting and reconciliation.
- Management and oversight of warranty claim program including
monitoring, reporting and processing of warranty deliverables from
service and maintenance vendor.
- Management of other service operations activities on an
as-needed basis including support of key customer accounts from a
service and maintenance standpoint (automotive, ridesharing, VIPs),
commissioning coordination, insurance claims for 3rd-party
equipment damage, field-team support for corrective maintenance for
installation scope issues.
- Ad hoc analysis to understand network trends, identify process
inefficiencies, develop improved system functionality, and more
accurately measure vendor performance.
- Administration of key charger back-end network functionality
including price plan management, subscription plan management, and
Years of Experience: 5 to 7 years of relevant expereince
Required- Bachelor's Degree
Desired- B.S. Degree in a technical or science field
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong and proven self-management abilities and ability to
- Reporting capabilities including financial analysis
- Excellent verbal and writing skills including understanding
complex issues and properly communicate issues to other
- Excellent Computer proficiency - skilled in the use of office,
statistical analysis, and project management software
- Strong problem solving and process improvement
- Operational experience in service, manufacturing, or similar
- Experience creating dashboards to track KPIs and other quality
- Proven experience in project management
- Demonstrated record of precision & integrity in past work
- Experience managing a service and maintenance and/or network
management software platform
- Knowledge and understanding of maintenance processes,
scheduling, contracting and related documentation.
- Significant experience creating reports and presentations
summarizing financial or technical content
- Reporting knowledge and experience including excellent MS Excel
- General knowledge and demonstrated work experience with
financial documentation including quotes, invoices, purchase
requisitions, purchase orders
- Experience supporting the management of vendors and
- High-tech industry experience
- Salesforce knowledge
- Finance/Accounting Analysis and Reporting capabilities
- Knowledge and work experience with accounting practices such as
reconciliation, cost analysis, budgeting, and audit
- Experience supporting the management of multimillion dollar
projects and related contracts
Volkswagen Group of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds, and do not
discriminate based on race, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation, national origin, religion, color, gender
identity/expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable laws.
Keywords: Volkswagen Group of America, Reston , Electric Vehicle Business Analyst, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!