Private Banking Mortgage Loan Officer (Reston)
Company: Xenith Bankshares, Inc.
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Completes loan applications, submits loan files to processing
and provides the highest level of customer service to Private
Banking qualified customers for portfolio mortgages across Atlantic
Union Bank's footprint. Designs and implements comprehensive
business plan to increase sales and build relationships with
internal partners and outside centers of influence.
- Completes telephone, mail-away and face-to-face Loan
Applications with clients and approves loan disclosures for
distribution to clients. All required fields in the application to
be completed including all third party information prior to
- Provides managerial oversight of MLO Processor and helps
prioritize applications in process to meet client expectations and
- Processes other consumer purpose real estate secured loan
transactions that are required in conjunction with a Portfolio
- Determines if application meets portfolio mortgage parameters
or qualifies for conventional products. Refers conventional
products to a Home Loan Department MLO.
- Understands personal cash flow of Private Banking qualified
applicants with ability to communicate cash flow to Processor as
well as the Underwriter and ultimate credit approver.
- Prices loans and locks rates as per Company policy.
- Reviews returned applications and documentation for
completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
- Prepares requested Pre-Qualifications as per Company policy.
Orders credit reports, appraisals and title requests.
- Conducts regular follow-ups with clients and referral
- Maintains regular communication with applicants throughout the
processing period, assisting them with any questions and notifying
them of any additional information required.
- Submits loan file allowing for stated turn times and works in
conjunction with Private Banking Processor.
- Maintains pipeline of all loans in process, tracks their
progress and meets all contractual deadlines.
- Assists all parties including the Processor during the entire
- Attends all settlements when possible.
- Keep informed of trends and developments in the local real
estate market and competitive environment, as well as changes in
rules and regulations pertaining to both private and government
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with
company policies and procedures.
Reports to Managing Director - Private Banking
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of loan officer experience, or industry
- NMLS registration required
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven ability to read, write and communicate at a level
consistent with the requirements of this position and to generate
independent leads for new business and professionally communicate
with existing and past clients.
- Working knowledge of standard loan products in the industry and
strong familiarity with underwriting guidelines.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer,
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. We maintain a drug-free
Keywords: Xenith Bankshares, Inc., Reston , Private Banking Mortgage Loan Officer (Reston), Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!