Posted on: June 5, 2021
The Knowledge Managesr assist aligning processes and technology
to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
- Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management,
records management systems and shapes workflow and processes.
- Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future
requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities
including, but not limited to, search, discovery, storage and
retrieval of data and formal production and taskings.
- Disseminates intelligence products across separate networks and
- Work with counterparts in other departments to update and
maintain content accuracy.
- Maintain records of dissemination; produce metrics, graphics,
and briefings to
support production management and mission management
Education/Experience Required at the Senior Level:
- Bachelor degree with 17 years of intelligence experience OR
Master degree with 12 years of intelligence experience.
- Demonstrate ability to publish content regularly and within
requirements driven deadlines in formats including Microsoft Office
tools, electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled
- Possess general information systems experience with SIPRNet,
JWICS, and standard IC message traffic retrieval systems, as
appropriate; demonstrate ability to learn to use and support other
tools that may be added or developed as the program evolves, with
emphasis on information sharing and protection of Government
Education/Experience Required at the Mid Level:
- Bachelor degree with 7 years of intelligence experience.
Education/Experience Required at the Junior Level:
- Bachelor degree with 4 years of intelligence experience.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
- Possess a TS/SCI, or above security clearance.
Keywords: VICTOR42, Reston , Knowledge Management, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!