Fusion Dental has been experiencing tremendous growth in our
patient base, and we’re looking for a Dental Assistant to join our
group. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part
of a busy practice where the needs of the patient always come
first! Our practice in Reston is seeking a patient focused,
team-oriented Dental Assistant to grow with our practice and
patients. We utilize evidence-based treatment protocols, with
longer than typical appointment times to ensure providers can build
relationships with patients. We will also be moving into a brand
new state of the art facility this coming June!
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible
for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team
environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete
their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental
Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a
commitment to patient satisfaction.
We believe in supporting our team members with full medical,
401K, life and disability insurance. Covid-19 safety
is top of mind!
- Continuing Education & Group Learning Events
- Paid Training
- Team events and celebrations
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health Benefits, Dental, Vision, and paid Life Insurance
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident
Insurance, and more
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Community Service Events & Activities
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and
infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology,
instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through teamwork and
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Uphold a positive rapport with staff members and patients at
- Demonstrate safe and cost effective practices when utilizing
supplies and equipment.
- Assist office in achieving defined goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience
- One year certified dental assistant program; or
- Six months on-the-job experience; or
- High school diploma and demonstrated ability to assume dental
- Current dental assistant license is required in certain
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of dental records and
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Support shared vision and values.
About Our Group:
Since the very beginning, Fusion Dental has been committed to
giving back to our community. Our doctors and staff participate in
a variety of events, including Give Kids a Smile, educational
community events, coat drives, walks and fundraisers to support St.
Jude, Treats for Troops, and a variety of local youth sports
The environment we have built sets us apart. We have crafted
this environment over the past 47 years and are confident
individuals will find something that fits their career plans ? it
might be our team environment, the mentoring atmosphere, or maybe
it’s our flexible schedules. Giving back through our community
outreach programs might be the difference. For some, avoiding the
unsure road of private practice is the big factor. At Fusion
Dental, we are confident you will find what matters most to