At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of
color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities,
lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people,
and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and
welcome everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation
at any point in the application or interview process, please let us
know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling
T-Mobile is the nation's Un-carrier and the fastest growing US
wireless company thanks to an unconventional philosophy built on
listening to customers and breaking from tired industry norms.
We're looking for a detail-oriented and motivated Offer Management
Analyst to support T-Mobile's in-house programmatic activation
team. This role is critical to our mission of delivering relevant,
data-backed digital media in line with our broader business
Working closely with the Project Manager, Offer Management,
you'll be responsible for managing campaign and offer details
across multiple digital media channels for all of T-Mobile's lines
of business. A successful candidate will possess keen attention to
detail, be able to communicate and collaborate effectively with
internal and external stakeholders, and be excited about the world
of digital media.
At least 18 years of age Legally authorized to work in the
United StatesHigh School Diploma or GED
While the quality and accomplishments of a person's career will
be the determining factor, the finalist will have the following
- 1-3 years of project management experience in digital media or
an adjacent field.
- Experience with managing creative agencies and creative
deliverables a plus
- Understanding and/or exposure to the full lifecycle of a
digital media campaign from planning to trafficking and campaign
setup, QA and launch, ongoing management and optimization, and
- Experience managing In-market messaging and calendars offers
across a range of products, budgets, and target audiences
- Familiarity with the adtech industry, dynamic creative and
DCO/ad-server platform landscape
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under
tight deadlines in a non-traditional work environment
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover, and test new
- Reliable and self-motivated
- A sense of humor and excitement
- Four-year college degree preferred
Okay. You've seen what we're looking for and you're up to the
challenge. Here's what we can offer you in exchange for your
- Competitive base pay plus annual bonus potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives
you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a
company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn't do
it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn't it time you
explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite
you to apply today!
- Manage messaging calendars across display, audio, video, and
paid social channels to ensure flawless and timely campaign
- Effectively communicate creative needs to internal and external
- Set and manage project timelines, underpinned by existing team
SLAs and workback schedules.
- Provide transparent and succinct updates to internal and
external stakeholders to manage expectations across multiple
projects at any given time.
- Collaborate with Display and Social Programmatic Campaign
Managers to source and compile data needed to address and inform
planning across other T-Mobile marketing teams.
- Assist with managing digital media platform partnerships to
promote continuous improvement.
- Execute on team-set strategy and suggest
improvements/iterations for existing and net new campaigns.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.