Designer, User Experience
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Our User Experience Designers craft innovative and engaging
digital products and perform user-centered design activities
related to products and/or web applications. In this role, you will
work with product and development teams to understand their design
requirements and to develop creative solutions to meet those needs.
We are looking for Designers to support Consumer, B2B (T-Mobile For
Business), Emerging Products, or our Metro prepaid business.
At least 18 years of age. Legally authorized to work in the
United States. High School Diploma or GED. Pre-employment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2-4 years related work experience in user experience
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Follows the importance of a user-centered design process to
produce sketches, workflow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, design
guidelines and style guides.
- Works across functional teams to understand business and
feature requirements as well as technical implications and
- Participate in usability testing and interpreting analytical
data to assess and optimize s the performance of new and existing
- Communicates best practices for design and reasoning behind UX
decisions to key partners.
- Presents work to the user experience team, product team and
executives for review and feedback.
- Works alongside with user researchers and internal partners to
understand user needs and requirements and business goals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Reston , Designer, User Experience, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!