Senior Executive Assistant
Company: Engility Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SAIC is seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to support senior
USG officials involved in the cyber mission. The candidate will be
responsible for a wide variety of substantive and administrative
tasks, including schedule management, facilities management,
financial tasks, information management, logistics, procurement,
security, and general administrative support. The Executive
Assistant will assist new employees with the check-in process, will
assist with travel arrangements for senior officials, will create
and edit office materials, and will coordinate substantive
engagements. The Assistant may be called upon to attend senior
level meetings, take notes, track deadlines and tasking's, and
follow up with stakeholders. The Assistant will be responsible for
records management utilizing internal repositories and should be
familiar with, or able to quickly learn, how to do simple website
editing and other technical tasks. The candidate should be
energetic and ready to take on new projects as directed by USG
- Active TS/SCI with a Poly
- A Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years' experience with our
- Knowledge and experience in office administration and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially managing Outlook
- Ability to problem solve and take on new tasks as needed.
- Comfortable with variety of technical tools, records management
systems, and databases.
- Experience with unique USG systems, tools, and databases.
- Experience arranging travel for senior executives.
Keywords: Engility Corporation, Reston , Senior Executive Assistant, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!