Company: The Westin Reston Heights
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of
financial controls, and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate
with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure
quality service is provided to all guests.
- Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of
Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees,
tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of
Service and the computer.
- Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems
that might occur throughout the shift.
- Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to
generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the
Daily Restaurant Summary.
- Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain
files and reset the system for next day operations.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Ideally located for business or leisure, The Westin Reston Heights
is a blend of comfort and sophistication. Our goal is treat each
and every associate like family. We offer free lunch, free parking
and monthly town halls to show each associate how much we care and
how thankful we are for their hard work. We focus on growth and
development so that you are able to build your career in
hospitality. Apply today to learn more about joining our team!We
value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Westin Reston Heights, Reston , Night Auditor, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!