Senior Solutions Architect
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
CACI is searching for an accomplished, dynamic Senior Solutions
Architect to join our Capture team in Reston, VA. Solution
Architects (SA) are a vital part of the Capture process. If you
have a technical background, have worked as a lead SA on large
Fed/Civ Captures, have a detailed nature, are passionate about
staying current with the latest technologies, capabilities and
tools, and enjoy working in a highly collaborative team-based
environment, then we want to hear from you!
What You'll Get to Do:
- As a Senior Solution Architect, you will conceptualize,
develop, communicate and propose solutions that will drive our
growth and lead directly to top and bottom line results.
- You will work with clients in both a long-lead and tactical
capacity to help solve their critical needs and challenges.
- You will help to define client requirements for solutions
including services, products, technologies and capabilities which
encompass both IT and non-IT related engineering and scientific
- These solutions may require hardware, software, networking,
cloud architectures, communications, cyber, services or other
unique government-specified engineering knowledge in order to
design, develop, and support the clients.
- In partnership with others, you will define total systems
design and technology maturity constraints in accordance with
mission requirements, develop system element architecture and
design and interface definitions, define system implementation
approaches and operational concepts. You may be called upon to
develop models and architectural guidelines for current and future
system development, and provide technical direction related to the
implementation of system architecture by other staff.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 12+ years of solution development or related experience as a
solution architect with a federal government contractor.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related
- Must have demonstrated experience developing and solutioning,
and leading the development and solutioning of winning solutions
for new and re-compete business pursuits, capture activities and
proposal efforts starting at $100M TCV.
- Must have strong working knowledge and mastery of current
technologies and capabilities employed in the Federal Government
space, including and not limited to, Cloud, Data Analytics,
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Robotic Process
Automation, and various Software Development methodologies spanning
Agile to Waterfall and hybrids thereof.
- Must have experience working front-end solutioning with clients
to include assessing needs from requirements (SOW, SOO, PWS, other
Draft material), good communication and relationship skills,
determining pain points and key client needs, etc.
- Must have participated in, authored and preferably led as a
Solution Architect, the development of the Technical and/or
Management Volume of large proposals for the Federal Government.
Use of a Shipley-type proposal approach is required and
demonstrated FedSim experience is a bonus.
- Professional experience operating within cross-functional teams
and groups, including technical, development, acquisition,
contracts, program management.
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance. An Active Top Secret
clearance is preferred.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Reston , Senior Solutions Architect, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!