Senior Executive Support
Company: Parra Consulting Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Parra Consulting Group, Inc. is
currently seeking an Senior
Executive Supportlocated in Reston, VA.
The Executive Assistant shall work independently or under only
general direction to support the executive leadership in a full
range of administrative support
This successful candidate
will be responsible for the
- Collect and prepare operating
reports and budget expenditures
- Prepare staff summary sheets,
memorandum of agreements, and official
- Facilitate DTS travel for senior
- Schedule conference rooms and
- Manage senior leadership
- Maintain internal files and
- Assist in the preparation of
- Assists in updating/developing
office level standard operating procedures
- Provides support to the e-Task
- Assists in managing time and
labor, as needed.
- Maintains read-ahead books and
- Assists in preparation of charts,
graphs and narrative information for management or program reports
from material provided by higher-level
- Screens incoming correspondence
and determines appropriate action.
- Review outgoing correspondence and
reports ensuring proper formats, grammar and
- May require Special Access Program
- Assist in ensuring procedures are
followed for proper maintenance, storage and destruction of all
types of records and correspondence.
- Active TS/SCI Security
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 years' specialized
administrative experience with a minimum of 3 years supporting
directorate-level or executive staff
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
Suite applications (including but not limited to Word, Outlook,
Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access).
- Knowledge in the preparation,
crafting, and editing of executive-level and technical
correspondence, summaries, guidance, and any other
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Parra Consulting Group, Inc., Reston , Senior Executive Support, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!