Posted on: June 6, 2021
At least 18 years of ageLegally authorized to work in the United
StatesHigh School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Creative Writing, or
- 3+ years of social, digital marketing, or merchandising
copywriting experience in an agency or corporate environment.
Formal copy training with a strong portfolio.
- Collaborate with other copywriters and designers of the team to
develop holistic creative design solutions.
- Experience in conducting user research or partnering with an UX
- Ability to provide innovative creative ideas while adhering to
the brand tone and voice.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture,
interaction design, and user design process, and testing
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, & Microsoft Outlook.
- Your role is about future proofing and relentlessly evolving
our base creative. From email to direct mail, we're looking for an
experienced Copywriter who can work closely with the Creative
Director, Copywriters, and Designers to build our base
communications! From content expressions and digital story-telling
all the way to demand gen and offers, your job will be to help
develop creative coming out of our Marketing and advertising
channels in support of marketing initiatives. We're looking for a
creative writer who can do it all: writing, editing, enhancing, and
revising copy for all email communications produced by
You will work with the T | Studios senior leadership, marketing
leaders, and the creative, digital and production groups to build
industry leading base communications. This role also requires an
ability to work closely with leaders within T | Studios to
translate their thinking and/or strategy into creative executions,
presentations and engaging content.
- Build compelling brand-right experiences for our base creative
from email to direct mail.
- Write email copy for high complexity projects that meet brief
requirements, including quick-turn creative requests.
- Abide by our team processes and best practices; including file
naming, folder maintenance, copy deck creation, and handoff, while
maintaining tasks and agendas autonomously.
- Contribute to T | Studios' copywriting resources and
- Champion of human-centered design. Adapt and improve copy based
on data from user testing and best practices in accessibility.
- Present copywriting components to T | Studios leadership and
team builds, business partners, and stakeholders during creative
reviews, communicating best practices for copy and reasoning behind
- Work independently and proactively. You can take a brief, or
more often, a conversation and turn it into an idea. You know when
to collaborate with other designers, researchers, and
- T-Mobile's success is due to our ability to craft a
motivational story around people and our purpose. We create content
that speaks with people - not at them. You should be able to
copywrite and steer work toward this mission.
- You relish the opportunity to be consistently creative. You
work well under pressure, can deliver on steep timelines, and
always keep an eye on the larger narrative.
- Aren't precious about your work. Don't get us wrong - we want
passionate Creative thinkers. But we also want Creatives seasoned
enough to know when to push back, when to take feedback, and when
to move on.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Reston , Copywriter, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!