Web and EACS/Middleware (Co-Task Lead)
Company: Makpar Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Who we are:
Makpar is a small business specializing in Information
Technology and Cybersecurity. Makpar is a team of innovators and
consultants deploying cutting edge technologies for the federal
government. We help our clients achieve their business and
operational goals by solving complex problems through experience
and intellect and build sustainable solutions that last. If you are
driven and looking to tackle complex and critical client
challenges, Makpar can provide a dynamic, mission focused, and
rewarding environment for your professional growth.
Makpar is seeking a motivated Web and EACS/Middleware (Co-Task
Lead). The ideal candidatePerforms the following tasks in support
of the Web and EACS/Middleware: Provide infrastructure management
services for web applications and websites: Develop and enhance
web-based applications and websites. Develop project plan and
document the design and functionality of web-based applications and
websites. Project plans to include: Functional requirements,
Application architecture diagrams, Entity-relationship diagrams,
Data dictionaries, Work breakdown structures, Prototyping, Project
schedules, Unit and application test plans. Provide training to
customer in application use. Perform website content analysis and
develop information architectures to include information
architecture diagrams and site flow diagrams.
Role Specific Duties
- Provide infrastructure management services for web applications
- Develop and enhance web-based applications and websites.
- Correct identified security vulnerabilities.
- Develop project plan and document the design and functionality
of web-based applications and websites. Project plans include:
- Functional requirements
- Application architecture diagrams
- Entity-relationship diagrams
- Data dictionaries
- Work breakdown structures
- Project schedules
- Unit and application test plans.
- Provide training to customer in application use.
- Provide user documentation for each new application.
- Perform off-site disaster recovery exercises and
document/develop reports of the results.
- Respond to requests and provide information and documentation
for internal system reviews and audits.
- Resolve and document resolution of any resulting security
- Provide technical and configuration data for planning and
- A current ColdFusion Developer or Java certification is
- Technical Web - Developer
- ColdFusion (version 8 or later)
- HTML 4, 5 or later
- Oracle and MS SQL DBMS, as well as integrate with Excel and
- SQL Manager
- MS Project
- 508 Compliance
- Technical Web - Designer
- HTML 4, 5 or later
- MS Project
At Makpar Corporation we understand that we all need to balance
work and life - that is why we have a great benefits package,
excellent training and career development opportunities, flexible
work schedules along with a generous compensation package. At
Makpar, we believe in keeping our employees happy, healthy and
engaged. We pride ourselves in providing outstanding benefits,
creating environments where employees are encouraged to be
themselves, collaborate, and be inquisitive in order to achieve
Start your career today and be a part of something
Makpar is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Keywords: Makpar Corporation, Reston , Web and EACS/Middleware (Co-Task Lead), Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!