ERP Product Marketing Manager, Construction - Remote
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator
in cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don't
take our word for it-read what analysts like Gartner and Nucleus
Research have to say about us.
Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud business management
software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to unlock
their potential and drive growth. Built on the world's best cloud
and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing
model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business
management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and
Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. In an
interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full
control of their businesses, play to their organizations' unique
strengths, and support their clients by following them anywhere on
Acumatica's culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate
about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other
and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency,
simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a
difference in the world. Acumatica offers exceptional professional
and financial growth potential.
To learn more about Acumatica's mission, please visit: http://www.acumatica.com.
Acumatica's Construction Edition is an end-to-end cloud business
management system for general contractors, home builders,
subcontractors, specialty contractors, and land developers. This
brings a modern, fully-featured cloud solution for the construction
industry currently served by decades-old legacy software.
Acumatica's rapidly growing product marketing team is looking for
an experienced product marketer focused on the Construction
vertical. You'll help us deliver compelling and differentiated
messaging for Construction, position us effectively in the market,
and help us hit it out of the park with our business goals.
Are you ready to join a team of passionate Product Marketers who
are disrupting the mid-market with best-in-class business
Messaging and Positioning
- Translate core product capabilities and benefits into
compelling marketing messages. Develop all external product
positioning and messaging for prospects and customers that
differentiates Acumatica in the market.
- Partner with Product Management to understand the overall
Content Creation and Delivery
- Develop compelling, customer-facing materials that clearly
articulate the value of the product.
- Support the high demand for content related to product value,
webinars, podcasts, speaking events, and communications programs,
both internal and external.
- Deliver webinar presentations, datasheets, solution guides,
demo video scripts, and other assets.
- Source and capture customer successes via case studies and
- Be the product and market expert, providing content and support
to all marketing functions, such as Demand Generation, PR, AR,
Communications, and Web.
Product Launch and New Release
- Create compelling external and internal-facing content in
preparation for Acumatica's new release cadence, including
newsletters, presentations, solution briefs, and updating product
pages on the website.
- Enable a growing Acumatica sales team with messaging, sales
plays, cheat sheets, FAQs, success stories, presentations,
competitive intel, and more.
- Develop sales tools for internal readiness.
- Market intelligence - be the expert on our buyers, how they
buy, and their buying criteria.
- Create relevant competitive positioning documents and battle
Align with Internal Stakeholders
- Closely collaborate with members in marketing and sales on
product launches and product marketing programs.
- Support PR and analyst activities-including events, trade
shows, webinars, and white papers.
- This role requires 5+ years of demonstrable experience in
Product Marketing or Product Management for Construction ERP
- You know and understand the construction software SMB landscape
and the competition.
- Obsessed about showcasing Product Marketing value to the
- Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to work
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets,
including external and internal-facing content.
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative marketing
- Capable of performing well in a fast-paced environment, and
organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with
- A sense of humor, tenacity, and grace under pressure =)
- Familiarity with strategic alliances or partner management is a
Acumatica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability,
marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected
genetic information, political affiliation, or any other
characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or
Keywords: Acumatica, Reston , ERP Product Marketing Manager, Construction - Remote, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!