Senior Program Manager - CTJ
Company: Microsoft Corporation
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Azure is the fastest-growing business in Microsoft's history and
is the foundation of Microsoft's Cloud Services. Continuing this
success, Azure has expanded into the Government space with its
mission-critical cloud, delivering breakthrough innovation and
security to those customers and their partners. With world-class
security, protection, and compliance, agencies can accelerate cloud
adoption with confidence, in a consistent hybrid environment
designed for flexibility and scale. Azure Government enables
innovation with deeply integrated cloud services, advanced
analytics, and an open application platform, that provides the
building blocks to rapidly develop, deploy and manage intelligent
solutions. Government customers can leverage the vast network of
Microsoft's technology partners and diverse marketplace offerings,
to advance their mission and serve their citizens.
As we drive to be the leading cloud platform in the world, Azure
Global Government is hiring an engineering leader to drive Azure's
government new product engineering efforts to address critical
government needs and expand those efforts across all regulated
industries. Specifically, this position will help serve as product
and channel SME responsible to ensure end to end user success and
air-gapped platform, product, and process adoption.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills, and be an extremely
accomplished communicator, both written and oral.
- Must be very effective with customers and partners.
- 5+ years' experience in product, project, or program management
with large scale services, mission applications, or distributed
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security
screening requirements are required for this role. These
requirements include, but are not limited to the following
specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be
required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon
hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Candidates must have an active US Government Secret security
clearance and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph), or
have an active TS/SCI (with polygraph). This role will require
candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with polygraph) clearance.
- 5 years of industry experience working the Government market
sector serving Local, State, and / or Federal Government agencies
(including Civilian, Department of Defense or the Intelligence
- Strong track record of leading innovation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment
- Self-managing leader who takes initiative
- Technical aptitude in service design, architecture and software
development, preferably in the following fields; Cloud-hosted
applications and services, Security, System Authorization,
intelligence or defense mission systems, tactical hardware design,
and network architecture.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender
identity or expression, genetic information, marital status,
medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability,
political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion,
sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need
assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability
during the application or the recruiting process, please send a
request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of
your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Lead design of solutions for the Azure Government platforms to
meet the strictest US Government security standards.
- Identify and drive strategies for Azure and customer
architecture, engineering and service integration that align to our
customers' mission outcomes.
- Ensure market-relevant infrastructure, security, and identity
requirements are adequately addressed and built into Azure
- Drive engineering-based automation and efficiency in the
Azure's security authorization process to accelerate the rate that
innovation can reach government customers.
- Drive and effectively manage large strategic and complex
projects, with executive visibility and many critical
- Develop a deep understanding of how top customers use Azure
platforms and their need for differentiating technologies and the
security requirements of those workloads.
- Engage with colleagues across a large, diverse, and distributed
organization to drive decisive action that delivers results.
- Remove customer barriers to cloud adoption through robust
security and comprehensive authorizations.
Keywords: Microsoft Corporation, Reston , Senior Program Manager - CTJ, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!