Learning Consultant, Google Cloud
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information
Science, or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role
building/delivering training materials on public cloud IAAS/Data/ML
- Experience in writing code in a common development languages
- 1 year of experience defining needs/delivering against
requirements in consultative settings around custom technical
- Technical sales experience or professional consulting
experience in the fields of cloud computing, data, information
lifecycle management, and Big Data
- Experience with developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch,
or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions which
could include architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema
design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and
evolve their business through the use of Google's global network,
web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an
entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will
help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to
connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations
empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what's
next for their business - all with technology built in the cloud.
Our products are engineered for security, reliability and
scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to
applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated
to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our
technology come to life.
- Engage with customers in collaboration with Account Teams for
needs assessment, qualification, scoping, technical design, and
direction and development of custom training on Google Cloud
Services and Platform Tools.
- Build custom training, as needed, both individually and with
solution partners and contractors as required, to meet enterprise
- Deliver "First Teach" as well as "Train the Trainer" exemplar
- Construct and deliver against statements of work within scope,
time, and budget.
- Stay technically ahead of Google Cloud services and technology
offerings to meet enterprise customer demand.
Keywords: Google Inc., Reston , Learning Consultant, Google Cloud, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!