Posted on: June 6, 2021
A rapidly growing, Washington Business Journal
Top Title & Escrow Company serving Virginia, Maryland, & District
of Columbia is currently seeking a highly-skilled, detail, and
customer-oriented Settlement Processor.
Lets face it, not all title companies are the same & very few
are the preferred title company for some of the largest
privately-owned Residential Builders in the region AND are also
experienced in the area of construction loans & land acquisitions.
We do it all! We
have multiple office locations and our wide range of clients span
from individuals looking to refinance and/or purchase property to
local builders and private real estate investors. It is our hope
that we can add you to our family. If you enjoy a fast-paced work
environment where you can make an impact daily while fulfilling
homeownership dreams, were looking for you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Build & maintain relationships and interact with realtors,
lenders, attorneys, builders & all other clients.
- Review & prepare Closing Disclosure(s), ALTA Settlement
- Review & prepare the HUD-1 (when applicable).
- Comply with all title binder requirements.
- Act as a dependable liaison between all parties to ensure the
client has a seamless settlement.
- Possess ownership and direct accountability.
- Resolve any discrepancies that may arise expeditiously.
Role Specific Knowledge & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate both
internally and externally to solidify business partnerships and a
positive work environment.
- Knowledge of real estate guidelines, ALTA Best Practices & RESA
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to multi-task.
- Experience with MD, VA, & DC real estate as well as familiarity
with processing TRID/RESA Closing Disclosure (preferred).
- Licensed Title Producer (preferred).
- Certification as a notary public (preferred).
- Adherence to company safety standards and help promote a safe
working environment for all employees & clients.
- Competitive compensation.
- The position is bonus eligible.
- Great benefits package (includes, but not limited to Medical,
Dental, & Vision).
- Generous Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Time.
- Flexible Spending Account Benefits Program (Health and
- Strong adherence to COVID-19 Best Practices for the safety of
- 401K & More!
Resumes may be confidentially sent to CJ Johnson at or call
605.988.6551 for more information.
All qualified applicants will
receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex
(including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military
status, genetic information, or any other status protected by
applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and
Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing
quality professionals within multiple industries across the United
States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive,
client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to
deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Reston , Settlement Processor, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!