Mortgage Loan Processor
Company: Guidance Financial Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Guidance Residential, LLC is a strong, growing company that
specializes in residential mortgage lending. Our team members are a
vital strength in our ability to grow and continue to serve our
We currently have an opening for a full-time Account Manager
(Loan Processor), who will serve as the communications link between
customers and the sales staff. The ideal candidate will perform the
full range of loan processing duties, which include overseeing and
expediting the application process to meet customer service and
productivity standards, evaluating customer information, ensuring
validity of information, and specifying conditions for approval of
customer mortgage applications. As a member of the Operations team,
the successful candidate will collaborate with other members to
provide a customer experience that is consistent with the goals of
GR, as well as, meet the needs of the customer.
- Maintain open line of communication with applicant(s) and
account executives throughout the application process, assisting
them with questions and notifying them and other parties with
additional requirements and/or conditions.
- Review documents and verify data collected by sales staff,
ensure program eligibility and compliance with underwriting
- Calculate income and verify DTI prior to submission to
- Act in a lead capacity in the timely follow-up for missing
documentation pertinent to the underwriting decision and closing of
- Manage a pipeline of open loan files from set-up to
disbursement, including but not limited to updating closing
- Enter preliminary HUD-1 into the LOS System.
- Run LP if necessary.
- Provide coverage for other Account Managers in the event of
scheduled and unscheduled absences.
Bachelors degree preferred; one to two years related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and
experience in a mortgage banking environment.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of recent experience (within the last year)
in a processing, underwriting, or closing function REQUIRED.
- Working knowledge of Freddie Mac LP or Fannie Mae DUS and
strong familiarity with conventional processing guidelines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Aside from excellent oral and written communication skills, the
ideal candidate will have a proven track record in exceptional
follow-up and customer service, and must be able to prioritize
multiple projects to ensure deadlines are met. Must also be able
demonstrate initiative and use independent judgment within
Guidances established guidelines and procedures.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package including medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD/LIFE/AD&D,
401K, Student Loan Payments, paid holidays, and vacation.
Guidance Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guidance Financial Group, Reston , Mortgage Loan Processor, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!