Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Copywriter will be responsible for writing, editing,
enhancing, and revising copy across a variety of web/digital
platforms, such as T-Mobile's social channels, T-Mobile-owned
websites, partner websites, e-mails, T-Mobile-owned apps, and
digital display. Projects may range from merchandising efforts to
marketing campaigns and digital micro-experiences. They will work
directly with our our visual designers, plus
marketing/merchandising/advertising teams, project managers, and
other digital team members.
At least 18 years of ageLegally authorized to work in the United
StatesHigh School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of social, digital marketing, or merchandising
copywriting experience in an agency or corporate environment, with
formal copy training and a strong portfolio.
- Thrives in a collaborative, ever-changing, and fast-paced
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple assignments and
- Strong attention to detail and timeliness.
- Experience writing about consumer electronics and/or wireless
- An understanding of the capabilities and constraints of web
technologies (HTML, style sheets, etc.)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills including the
receiving and implementing of feedback.
- Experience with A/B testing or sequential advertising
strategies, and the ability to optimize creative performance based
on data, results, and KPIs.
- Experience with a DCO (Digital Creative Optimization) program
to develop creative variants for testing purposes.
- Expert in Microsoft Word and experience with PowerPoint, Excel,
and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience in social media strategy and content creation.
- Write web, social, marketing, and merchandising copy for
mid-to-high complexity projects that meets brief requirements,
including quick-turn creative requests. Abide by our team processes
and best practices; including file naming, folder maintenance, copy
deck creation, and handoff, while maintaining tasks and agendas
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with other disciplines
to ensure copy is on brand, legally approved, and in line with
- Present creative to DCS team leads, business partners, and
stakeholders during creative reviews, communicating best practices
for copy and reasoning behind creative decisions.
- Collaborate with designers and other members of the DCS team to
develop creative concepts and content strategy for projects.
- Contribute to the creation and evolution of T-Mobile
copywriting resources and tools, such as style guides, onboarding
manuals, and templates.
- Help junior team members, providing guidance and assisting with
onboarding when needed.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by
business management as needed.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously-by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made
without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status,
veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability,
or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state,
or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon
any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business
and will not be tolerated.
Keywords: T-Mobile, Reston , Copywriter*, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!