Manager, Technical Consulting
Posted on: June 6, 2021
About the role:
As the Manager, Technical Consulting, Professional Services, you
will lead a team of Technical Consultants (TC's) who are
responsible for successfully implementing and delivering
Clarabridge solution and working closely with the customer. To
perform this role successfully, you need to be a hands-on coach and
mentor who is solution focused with a demonstrable experience in
outside of the box thinking on desired business outcomes and
ability to manage relationships between your direct reports and
other teams inside and outside of Services.
To be successful in our Global Professional Services
organization, all team members will have cross-functional
responsibility across Clarabridge to work with other teams and
contribute to our company maturity and product. They will be
expected to be highly "hands-on" with data analytics experience and
What you'll do:
- Staffing & Hiring:
- Forecast staffing needs and participate in the recruiting
process, as well as onboard new TCs.
- Coordinate resource needs for consultants on a weekly basis and
provide guidance on priorities for account teams.
- Team Management:
- Manage a team of 8-10 Technical Consultants that ensure that
implementations are built solid.
- Ensure that all the tasks executed by the team are as per the
- Provide hands-on coaching and mentoring to TCs s by identifying
goals and personal/professional development plans to ensure
long-term successful careers at Clarabridge.
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings and initiatives
to ensure alignment on process, policies that impact data
- Track progress of the team initiatives to ensure that the team
goals are achieved, and projects are completed within the required
- TC SME:
- Establish strong relationships with customers to successfully
identify, document, and deliver the customer requirements.
- Manage scope, schedule, and create priorities and risks
associated with the projects assigned to the team.
- Responsible for the successful deployment and strategic use of
- Find creative ways to accomplish customer/prospect requirements
and deliver value without relying on existing product features,
including implementing temporary extensions to the core product
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a set of delivery
team best practice materials, methodologies and toolkits.
- Guide the team to identify best solutions to customer
- Seek for opportunities to streamline processes and identify
better ways of doing implementations.
- Architecting technical solutions and designing
- Thought Leadership:
- Act as a thought leader to develop strategies and
recommendations for Product roadmap features to ensure continuous
improvement of the tool.
- Stay informed regarding customer renewals to support department
- Will act as a member of the Professional Services leadership
team providing input to overall strategic direction and goals of
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-5 years in professional services, consulting or account
management roles for SaaS based technology solutions.
- Experience with SQL, ETL Tools and REST API.
- Experience in guiding teams on data integrations, leveraging
industry standards and best practices.
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a
fast-paced and multifaceted work environment.
- A leader and mentor with strong core consulting skills that
demonstrate by example, not just through instruction.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management
Keywords: Clarabridge, Reston , Manager, Technical Consulting, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!