Data Engineer (Asymmetric Threat Statistical Analyst)
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What You'll Get to Do:
As an Asymmetric Threat Statistical Analyst, you will provide
analytical support to our government client and forward deployed
units. You will focus on countering improvised threats and the
networks that finance, build, or employ such threats. Duties will
include providing large-scale advanced analytics support;
collecting, parsing, transforming, and integrating relevant data in
support of projects; and providing operational, systems, and
intelligence analysis to support the mission.
More About the Role:
You will apply your expertise to provide data supporting
strategic and operational requests from deployed and deploying
units. These data may be used to: assist decision makers with risk
assessments, prioritization, and/or to provide leadership with
quantitative organizational assessments to support functional
You will develop, document, implement, and automate ETL (extract
transform load) processes using SQL and other analytical
programming tools that most efficiently import structured,
semi-structured, and unstructured data from new and/or dynamic data
sources, ensuring data validity, reliability, and availability to
You will collaborate with team members to ensure retrieval of
information pertinent to current work and timely dissemination of
counter asymmetric threat products.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Master's in a technical discipline plus three (3) years of
experience; or Bachelor's in a technical field plus five (5) years
- Significant programming experience in SQL (including VBA, and
- Significant experience programming in at least one other
programming language (Python, R, Perl, C++)
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information
- The ability to effectively communicate both orally and in
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- SQL Certified Programmer certificate prior to employment.
- Degree in one of the following disciplines: Operations
Research, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Computer
Science, Mathematics, or Statistics.
- Experience using Python libraries including pandas, scipy,
numpy, matplotlib, requests, or similar libraries in another
- Knowledge of how to utilize business intelligence tools and
processes that improve readability of and access to data, through
the creation of stored/scheduled processes and effective
- Ability to create complex programs that ingest, parse, clean,
transform, and analyze large (millions of records) datasets; to
apply mathematical and statistical models to real-world data, and;
to deliver analytical results through written and oral
- Prior experience utilizing ETL software (e.g., PowerCenter,
Pentaho, PLSQL), Business Intelligence software (e.g., SAS BI,
Oracle BI, Cognos, Business Objects), or Geospatial Information
Systems (GIS) software (e.g., ESRI ArcGIS suite) is preferred.
- Experience interacting with "big data" systems such as Hadoop
or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience using Alteryx Designer to build/manage
- Prior experience as an all-source intelligence analyst or
- Prior experience with Counter UAS operations.
What We Can Offer You:
- The Wexford Group, International (CACI-WGI) is a wholly-owned
subsidiary of CACI with a reputation for uncompromising standards
of quality in its people and its performance. Joining the CACI-WGI
team is a mark of excellence for those employees who complete our
rigorous Recruiting, Assessment, and Selection (RAS) process.
- CACI-WGI's mission places its personnel against the
government's most critical emerging challenges. Work with us and
you'll be working with a team making a difference across the
- CACI-WGI offers competitive benefits as well as numerous
learning and development opportunities.
- As the Prime Contractor for this effort with JIDO, CACI-WGI
offers unmatched stability and growth potential within the
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Reston , Data Engineer (Asymmetric Threat Statistical Analyst), Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!