Requisition ID: 285313
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire
to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and
reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in
enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots.
That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster
equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers
across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and
building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a
diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides
opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform
industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our
environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the
world run better and improve people's lives.
At SAP SuccessFactors we have started a Human Revolution. Using
proven technologies, we are unlocking human potential and
transforming our customer's workforces in ways they never imagined.
We are digitally transforming their businesses into the next
generation of intelligent enterprises. Because people are at the
heart of every business transformation and people are the heart of
our business. The SAP SuccessFactors product suite spans core human
resources and payroll, analytics-based hiring and customized
onboarding, continuous performance management, intelligent
succession and more. We operate the largest HCM Cloud in the world,
supporting over 120 million users with over a billion transactions
per day for customers across 26 industries in over 90 countries.
Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product,
design, development, release, user assistance, and cloud operations
capabilities. We are looking for the best talent to join our team
and deliver continuous innovations in the cloud, while bringing
purpose to their lives and more meaning to their work. Join us
today and become a part of the Human Revolution.
For this role, you should possess application software
experience, along with excellent communication, and organizational
skills. The position requires exposure to application security
vulnerabilities, different application security testing
methodologies and related application security tools.
In this role, you are responsible for participating in a team of
security engineering experts as well as security governance and
ensuring adherence to application security control and risk
analysis of the organization's applications in System Development
You must have experience in application security risk, cloud
architecture, application threat modeling, policy writing and
familiar with regulatory standards.
You will interact with the organization's developers to provide
guidance, best practices, and technical assistance in addressing
application security issues including training for development
- Participate in and support application security reviews and
threat modeling, including code review and dynamic testing.
- Own and perform application security vulnerability
- Facilitate and support the preparation of security
- Support and consult with product and development teams in
- Assist in creation of security training.
- Assist in development of automated security testing to validate
that secure coding best practices are being used.
- Familiarity with common security libraries, security controls,
and common security flaws.
- Basic development or scripting experience and skills.
- Experience with OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, and common
- A basic understanding of network and web related protocols
(such as TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, protocols).
- Familiarity with cloud security controls and best
- Experience working with developers.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (written and
verbal) with an ability to articulate complex topics in a clear and
- Exposure to one or more of the following technologies: cloud
computing, application containers such, microservices, identity and
access management, secrets management
- Degree/experience requirements: A Bachelor of Science in a
technical concentration (Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Cyber
Security) is preferred, but candidates with non-technical degrees
or without degrees will be considered by demonstrating sufficient
relevant experience in Information Technology and Security which
supports the skills needed to execute this role.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
- Able to meet requirements for obtaining/retaining professional
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in Application
- Minimum of 5 year of experience working on deployments to
- Minimum of 3 year of experience with the following:
- Working with SAST, DAST, and/or Penetration Testing Tools
- Working in an Agile development environment, with an end-to-end
understanding of the SDLC
- Hands-on experience with DevOps CI/CD tools such as Git,
Jenkins, Ant/Maven/Gradle, Nexus/Artifactory, SonarQube,
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching
for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth,
recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a
strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive
work environment - apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the
development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the
qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person
brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment
Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to
applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are
interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of
accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to
complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request
to Recruiting Operations Team.
Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA:
Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be
required to undergo a background verification with an external
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background
verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA