Sr. AppDynamics Consultant
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Analyzes customer requirements and implements AppDynamics
software to meet defined technical needs and performance
requirements supported by effective system validation and
Support client evaluation of application performance in the
Plan and Design
- Build: Owns all assigned areas of the build phase. Applies
technical, education, process knowledge and best practices to
deliver consistent, high quality, production ready solutions
- Validation: Provides leadership and education, throughout the
validation phase to ensure the customer fully vets the solution
capabilities within the defined project scope. Owns issue
resolution through hands-on correction, re-design/re-build, project
change order, or bug reporting, including: conducting
migrationtests and assisting in user acceptance testing.
- Successfully moves the customer into production. Production
rollout success includes technical migration into the production
environment, production testing, transition to support including
any open defects or RFEs, and project closeout activities
- Conduct health checks periodically to ensure deployment is
completed and production system is configured for customer success.
Manage any open RFEs and outstanding Support tickets. Identify
training gaps and opportunities for expansion and enhancement.
What They Will Need
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and awareness of application
performance matters in a complex multi-tiered environment
- Can effectively drive customer toward successful discovery and
requirements capture if needed.
- Deep technical skills in at least one core language environment
e.g. Java, PHP, .Net, etc.
- Expertise in middleware such as Weblogic, Websphere, etc.
- Builds skills in technical areas that support the deployment
and integration of performance based solutions, including
Applications, Base Level OS, Middleware, Network, Virtual etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of
project team and customer engagement;
- Prioritizes and manages time to deliver on commitments;
- Maintains competent Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Required technical bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- 6+ Relevant Years Technical IT experience that includes 4+
relevant years Application Performance Management or application
- Holds or can obtain AppDynamics AEEP certification
- Possess an ACTIVE Top Secret or favorable CBP suitability.
What Will Make Them a Rockstar
- Experience with performance management of complex
- Is a self-starter, prioritizing and executing the right tasks
- Provides on time, accurate and realistic status reports or
input to status reports using standard templates;
- Completes all tasks with minimum re-work;
- Seeks to identify and mitigate risks before issues arise
- Builds and shares experience-based collateral directly with
peers and via the relevant shared resources;
- Works well in teams providing strong, relevant input and allows
ideas from others to be shared and used when appropriate.
- Interacts well with project and customer teams to contribute to
successful project outcomes.
- Can build Champions internally and externally.
Keywords: Govplace, Reston , Sr. AppDynamics Consultant, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!