Vice President, Communications
Company: Similar Web
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior,
millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground
truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone -
from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader - to
make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across
the digital ecosystem.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Business Insiders Top 50
Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On and Inc.com 15 Israeli
Startups to Watch in 2019. We work with some of the largest and
most innovative global hedge funds and quantitative analysts,
investment banks, top equity research analysts, private equity and
venture capital firms.
As VP, Communications
You will occupy a highly visible position at an exciting and
fast-moving time at SimilarWeb. You will work cross functionally
and manage a complex range of initiatives across the organization
-- including press relations, analyst relations, branding, and
customer success marketing. This is a global role and you will
build and manage a distributed team of employees and agencies, with
the goal of driving meaningful improvement in the company's market
awareness and results.
The role will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
In this role, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop creative communications initiatives that are relevant
for a range of audiences (customers, prospects, employees, press,
investors, influencers, thought leaders) to drive engagement and
expand reach and visibility
- Create and execute content strategy and PR programs to reach
and influence target markets globally
- Analyze and measure PR results, and report to senior
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and executive team on all
leadership communications and thought leadership strategies
- Manage relationships with the company's PR agencies
- Develop and lead a customer success marketing program to
effectively communicate stories about the success of our customers,
and drive satisfaction and engagement with our customer
- Support conference speaking and company and client awards
- Develop and lead crisis and reputation management planning
- Build and manage relationships with relevant industry analysts.
Expand company awareness and drive improved results in analyst
assessments and reviews, in partnership with product marketing,
solution marketing, and other internal stakeholders
- Own and drive brand consistency across its various elements --
story, tone, creative, etc.
- Benchmark brand awareness and continuously improve it.
- Manage an internal speakers bureau of executives
- 15+ years work experience in PR/Communications or newsroom
- Experience working with or for fast-moving, high-growth
- Understanding of the media landscape in U.S., Europe, and Asia
- Highly creative and entrepreneurial self starter
- A team player with a positive attitude, strong collaborative
skills and the ability to build relationships internally and
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and able to devise campaigns which have quantifiable
impact to the business
- Experience working with industry analysts
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple complex projects
- Proven track record working with senior executives and the
- Experience with crisis communications
- Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree a plus
Keywords: Similar Web, Reston , Vice President, Communications, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!