Sr. Multi-Media Designer
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT?
Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work
made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's
toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence
customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep
pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their
mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who
wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know
once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of
every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the
most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for a pro-active Multi-Media Designers
(MMDs) with broad - based computer skills. As a MMD on this
program, you integrated into a dynamic training team charged with
the design and develop training curriculum and development of
graphic designs for a software development program.
- Assists with the design and programming of interactive
multimedia applications for web-based delivery.
- Candidate must be a motivated self-starter that is able to
multi-task and work within deadlines, and must be able to smoothly
transition between various Projects to solve technical
- Work with Instructional Designers, Graphic Artists and Subject
- Provide accurate task completion estimates, and develop
applications using storyboards.
- Responsible for applying adult learning theory to the creation
of e-Learning and blended learning solutions.
- Assist in the research, selection, and modification of existing
training content to meet learning needs. Converting instructor led
content to e-Learning solutions, when applicable.
- Supports training team administrative functions, as assigned,
including manipulation of portal content and integrity of training
- Must be proficient in developing multimedia training products
for use in web based environments.
- Must have a minimum of an Associate’s degree with 2 or more
years of professional experience
- Must be proficient in the development of interactive training
applications object oriented programming.
- Must be proficient in the following programming languages: AS2,
AS3, HTML (including HTML5), CSS, XML.
- Must be proficient with troubleshooting techniques for software
and multimedia development environments
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Candidate must BS with 12-15 years of prior relevant experience
or Masters with 10 - 13 years. Will consider work experience in
lieu of a degree.
- Experience using Adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator,
- Experience in building eLearning strategies to support program
- Experience / familiarity with the following is a plus but not
required: SQL, Visual Basic, Developing Databases using Microsoft
Access, Work with Learning Content Management Systems and Learning
Management Systems including the use of SCORM, Tin Can, Section 508
and other industry standards, Proficient in the storyboarding of
training products including sequencing and interactivity
specifications, Use of Adobe Captivate, or Premier.
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Reston , Sr. Multi-Media Designer, Other , Reston, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!